Chapter 35

Alex's POV

6 am....

Every fucking morning my bladder wakes me up at the exact same time. I went to the bathroom literally three hours ago and I had nothing to drink in the meantime but I still have to pee.

I flush the toilet and stare at my tired eyes in the mirror as I wash my hands. Jonah's little sleepless routine is really catching up with all of us. Hopefully it doesn't continue for too long.

I walk back into the room and see Stephanie looking at me. This is her usual time to wake up so it's not really surprising that she's awake. At least I don't feel so lonely in the mornings.

She moves a bit back to make some room for me and I immediately get back into bed.

She pulls me to her chest and I take a satisfying breath. I can feel Maya against my arm on the other side of Stephanie's body but she is out like a light. Nothing will wake her up now unless you are really trying too.

I definitely won't fall asleep because when I'm awake it's over, I can't fall asleep again. But just laying here with them is amazing. It's my favorite time of the day, where it's quiet and we are locked away from the world.

Stephanie's body is so soft and comfortable and it's summer so that means minimal clothing for all of us.

I run my hand down her side and let it slip into her panties to touch her ass. She jerks a bit forward just as I give it a slight squeeze. She has the cutest little ass and I love slapping it or just keep my hand there, that's also fine with me.

I hear her taking a deep breath and I immediately smile when I think of a great way to spend our time.

I lift my head up from her chest and look at her. She runs her hand over my cheek with the sweetest smile on her face. I move my hand to the front of her panties and her eyes go wide.

I put two fingers directly on her clit, slowly rubbing in a circular motion. She tenses up for a few seconds and her hand grips onto my shoulder. "Baby!" she whispers in a yell.

"Be quiet or I'll stop"

"No, no, not now- fuck"

She tries to object but I change her mind with two fingers through her folds. She grips my hand but she doesn't try to push me away.

The rules are simple; don't make a sound and you get an orgasm.

"Last chance sweetheart" I whisper and she tries to give me a death glare but she falters under my touch and her eyes close in pleasure instead.

She opens her legs a little wider and I smile with pride. My wives can never deny my touch.

I slip my fingers through her wetness and tease her entrance a bit. Her breathing is faster and her hips keep arching into my hand.

She bites her bottom lip to suppress her moan and I can tell she is already struggling. Normally she's good at this little game, she doesn't make any sounds and gets her orgasm but today might be different.

Maya sucks at this, she can't keep quiet even if she tries, then when I stop she begs me to give her an orgasm, which I eventually do anyway. I would never leave my wives on the edge like that.

Stephanie turns on her back which makes things easier for me but this also means she needs more than this slow teasing. I know my wife, she needs me to go faster but she's not allowed to tell me.

I put my fingers on her clit again and go a little faster this time. Her hand flies to her mouth and she pushes her head deeper into the pillow. The sight of her aroused state makes me so horny but I have to control my urge to get on top and fuck her till she can't scream anymore.