Job Hunting

Alora's P.O.V.

Upon answering the door I suddenly feel cold being away from Ashley, I try and shake off the feeling and open the door seeing my friend Chrissy. She's like the big sister I never had. I gave the girl with black and purple hair a tight hug and pulled her inside. "Hey there sissy." I said with a smile and a giggle. She then grins and looks around the studio apartment and saw Ashley laying in my bed. "Damn, you wern't kidding." She said with a laugh. "Well it would be kind of hard to fake this." I said with a blush and a light giggle and looked over my shoulder to see Ashley getting out of bed and getting his clothes on. I bit the inside of my lip as I felt a ball of warmth grow larger and larger inside the pit in my stomach. I didn't want him to leave but I did have to go and try and get a job somewhere.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I laid in Alora's bed as she greeted her friend. They hugged and talked for a minute, I could tell it was about me but of course I wasn't about to turn down attention from girls. From the way Alora looked at me I could tell I was making her squirm. I smirked and pushed my hair back from my eyes and walked over to the girls. "So, do you know where you'll be going?" I asked leaning against the wall. "No, not really. I was just going to grab my portfolio and get some extra copies of my resume and just hope for the best." Alora said as she pushed her hair back from her eyes. "I think I have a better idea. John said something about needing new stylists." I said with a wink then looked at Alora's friend. I introduced myself to her and she introduced herself as Chrissy, I could vaguely recognize her from shows in the passed, I could remember that she might have had a thing for CC which would make him happy. "You both can come. I don't know if you're wanting to stick around too Chrissy but we need wardrobe stylists too." I smiled. "Oh yeah! That'd be great! Sis! We could be together every day!" The purple haired girl grinned. "Yeah, that'd be great! I don't like being alone right now." Alora said with a sigh, I could tell that she still wasn't completely herself but it still wasn't that long since her parents death either. It would be crazy to think that someone would be able to get over such a tragedy so quickly.

Alora's P.O.V.

What was going on here? Was Ashley trying to keep me close to him? I didn't understand but who was I to pass up my ultimate dream job. Working with my idols and the man that I dream about regularly. I mean, I always imagined what my life would be like if I ever met Ashley and I never thought anything would have been like it has been the last few days. He  really has made me feel better, and I know my parents would want me to keep going and try and be happy. No matter what had happened.  "So, when should I get over there?" I asked looking up at Ashley. "You can get yourself ready then I can take both of you down and we can all talk to John." He explained with that signature smirk of his. I nodded then grabbed some clothes out of a box and went to go and shower. After showering and getting dressed in a pair of black dress pants and a top with a lace back with a red tank top under and my boots I did a smokey eye with a red base and some red lipstick then dried and teased my hair up. I was ready. I was going to get this job. I just knew it, and I would never have to worry about finding work ever again. As long as things went well. So I hoped things would always be perfect.