You Can't Go

Alora's P.O.V.

It was the next morning and I was laying in Ashley's bed, head on Ashley's chest, my hair was a mess but his was too. The sun was peaking through the curtains and the rays touched both of our faces and my eyes slowly fluttered open and I gently kissed his chest before slowly crawling out of the bed and grabbing my clothes that were strewn all over the room. I bit my lip and looked at a sleeping Ashley. I didn't want to leave, but I didn't know what else I had to do. I don't think I should have stayed but this was my first sexual interaction with someone in years and it had never been ending with us falling asleep together. Well.... It never ended with me physically sleeping with the person I had sex with. I tried to stay quiet but the tinkling sound of my belt made Ashley stir and he sat up a little bit and looked at me with an arched eyebrow. "Now where do you think you're going?" He asked in that smokey voice I love so much. "I'm uhm.... Leaving?" I said awkwardly and bit my lip. "I'm not going to be your one night stand Alora." Ashley chuckled and got out of bed and walked over to me and put his arms around my waist. "I just don't know how this is supposed to work Ashley." I said blushing a bit and looked up at him. "You're just supposed to stay with me." He said with a pouty look on his face. I giggled and kissed his cheek softly. "Okay then." Ashley was still naked and I was topless, I blushed and quickly pulled on my shirt. "Oh sweetie, don't do that." Ashley said as he pulled my shirt back off and brushed his fingertips over my skin, tracing the tattoo of the band's pentacharm logo that I had on the front part of my shoulder by my collarbone. "You branded yourself in the name of Black Veil Brides huh?" Ashley smiled and pulled me closer to him. "Yeah, I did, it was the least I could do." I smiled softly. "You guys really saved my life." I said before Ashley leaned down and connected his lips to mine.