Plus One

Alora's P.O.V.

I was nervous about leaving the tests in the wastebasket in the bathroom, I should have put them somewhere else just in case someone spotted them. When I saw Juliet making a face I just bit my lip and went to grab Ashley's hand and pulled him outside and closed the door to the bus. "I need to talk to you." I said as I turned around and pulled my hair over my shoulder.

Ashley's P.O.V.

When Alora came out of the bathroom she seemed a bit on edge, I could tell something was on her mind. I followed her outside and when she said she needed to talk I felt a bit worried. I took both of her hands and pulled her close, kissing her forehead. "What is it?" Alora took a deep breath and bit her lower lip the way she always did when she was nervous. "Ashley.... I'm pregnant." She said as she looked up at me with a worried look in her grey-blue eyes that have taken my breath away from day one. She seemed to be shaking and waiting for rejection, but I smiled and kissed her. "Looks like we'll have to tell Jon we'll need to invest in a bigger bus for the rest of the tour." I said as I held her close.

Alora's P.O.V.

When I heard Ashley's response to what I said when I told him when I was pregnant I was so relived. I snuggled into his chest and held him close. I was so happy that he wasn't mad and didn't push me away like I had thought he would. "Well, we won't be on tour much longer and we'll be back in LA soon anyways. So we don't need to worry about that." I said with a small smile.