Pissed Off Princess

Alora's P.O.V.

It wasn't long until Ashley and I were at this cute little restaurant, it was close to Pioneer Square, it was called Wild Ginger. I've always seen it but I've never been able to go in. I pulled my hair over my shoulder and walked inside with Ashley, the petite hostess immediately smiled and walked us to our table by the windows. Ashley held my hand as we walked and he pulled my chair out for me and I smiled and sat down. When he sat across from me he took my hand again. "I guess chivalry isn't dead after all." I said with a small giggle and pushed my new hair back over my shoulder so that it was now behind me. I looked out the window and smiled as the people passed, they just seemed so carefree and happy. Without a worry in the world. "You're so beautiful, Alora, I hope you know that." Ashley said as he rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand. I looked at him with a small smile. "As long as you always think so I will." I said as my smile grew a bit. Ashley leaned forward across the table and I met him in the middle as out lips met in a soft, sweet kiss. It was then that I heard a familiar voice then the sound of plates crashing to the floor, I looked over my shoulder and saw a tall male wearing some generic snapback and a well worn Iron Maiden tee. "Oh fuck my life." I said flatly as the male approached my table, Ashley looked at him with an arched eyebrow and he started to stand. I stood as well and walked over to the man. "What the fuck do you think you're doing here you shallow douchebag." I wasn't even asking the question, my voice was tainted with venom. "Woah, feisty. Just how I remember you. What are you doing with this faggot?" The male said, referring to Ashley. This egotestical, overly pretentious douchebag was my ex, Danny. He treated me like shit on more than one occasion and still thinks that I'll crawl back to him, even now. How stupid could be REALLY be. When he uttered the 'f' word from his mouth I punched him square in the jaw. The diners gasped and then security grabbed Danny by the collar and threw him out. Security escorted me, with Ashley tailing behind. Once we were outside he put his arm around my shoulder and held me close. "Damn Alora, never knew you hand an arm on ya." Danny said with a disgusting smirk on his face. "Yeah, I had to earn it, fighting of guys like you. What the fuck are you doing here anyways?" I said as I took a step closer. Danny was rubbing his jaw and he smirked more. "I was going to a show, figured I see if you were going to whore yourself to the band members, since they're your favourite and all." He said with a chuckle. "Why the fuck would you be going to their show?! You don't even like them!! You always made fun of me for liking them when we were together!" I screamed, Ashley was holding me back at this point. The fact that Danny had called me a whore didn't even phase me. "Because I knew you would be there. Babe, I want you back. I know you want me back too." I looked up at Ashley and we both burst into laughter. "You're fucking kidding me right? Seriously?" Ashley said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and moved my hair away from my neck so he could kiss it. "You see, Danny. I'm not going to wait around to be someones' back up plan. And that is exactly what I was for you. You NEVER wanted me. You just wanted to play with me. So why don't you go find yourself a cheap five buck slut and have a great life." I said with a laugh and took Ashley's hand and together we started to walk to the hotel. We were both laughing and holding on to each other so that we wouldn't fall over. "That's my babe. That was so hot, I hope you know that." He said with a smirk. I just giggled and shook my head and kept on walking.