Not Alone

Alora's P.O.V.

The next morning was very hazy but I knew everything was going to be okay because I had my family back. I wasn't going to leave them again, that was a mistake that wasn't going to happen. After showering and getting dressed Ashley helped me clean up the apartment and pack the things I would need to go on the road and go back to California with him. There was no way that he was letting me be alone again, I could feel it, and I really was okay with that. "You ready to go Alora?" Ashley asked as he walked over to me and kissed my lips softly, I kissed him back and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." I said with a small smile and picked up my bag and pushed my hair out of my eyes. Ashley laid money for my first and last months rent then put his arm around my waist and we left the apartment and went and got some breakfast then went back to the hotel.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was so happy to be back with Alora, she was safe and on her way back to recovery. She had told me about her relapse, about how she had started cutting herself again. I had kissed every single one of her cuts and scars and kept telling her how beautiful and special she was, telling her that she didn't need to hurt herself to take the pain away. Our first morning back together was just getting her things together so that after the tour she could come back home with me. There was so much that we needed to catch up on even though we had just been apart for about a month. Needless to say I was just happy to have her back in my arms. Once we got back to the hotel Alora and I just crawled into the bed and held each other. She was still pretty hungover and she just needed to sleep it off, so that's what I had her do. I held her close and we kept talking a bit. Jake had gone and shared a room with Andy so we were alone. "Ashley, I'm so sorry I left you the way I did. I just wish I would have said goodbye." She said quietly. I just shook my head a bit and kissed her lovingly. "Don't worry about before, we're together again. And I'm never letting you go, no matter what happens." For the first time since I've seen her Alora was actually able to smile and she pushed herself up a bit and kissed me like she never has before. It wasn't long until we were rolling around on the bed making out and pulling at each others clothing. But I stopped us, even though God knows I didn't want to. But Alora was still hungover and I just didn't want to have her disoriented.  I just ordered us some sweets and a light lunch and we turned on the television. After a few hours she and I fell asleep again.