On To The Next One

Ashley's P.O.V.

After the incident with Danny I knew I could never let Alora out of my sight, of course she has proven that she can handle herself but she's my baby and I don't want her all bloody and bruised again. She was like a porcelain doll that was so fragile that even the slightest bump could break her and I couldn't risk that. I held on to her as we walked around Seattle until it was time for soundcheck and we went to the venue and she started to get all of us ready for the show that night. Even though our date was ruined and cut way short I made sure that I made it up to her. When I was going to tune my bass I had called a near by flower shop and ordered Alora a bouquet of roses and lilies. Then me and the guys all went out and started to show.

Alora's P.O.V.

Juliet and Ella were in awe of my new look, I was still getting used to it and I was still waiting for Chrissy to show up but I was sure she was off with CC waiting until the last minute. I just laughed at that thought, CC running out right before they start a song, scrambling to his drum kit. I just shook my head and leaned against a pole and pulled my hair over my shoulder and pulled it in a loose braid, it was then I got a tap on my shoulder and there was a man with a bouquet of flowers in his arms. "Alora Fawver?" He asks, I arched my eyebrow and nodded. "These are for you. Have a good night." The man said with a smile as he put the flowers in my arms and hurried off. Ella came over and smiled, "Who are those from?" She asked putting a hand on my shoulder as I pulled the card out of the flowers. "Who do you think?" I giggled and tossed my head in Ashley's direction. "Well what does it say?" Ella asked as I opened the card and read what it said out loud. "Alora, I'm sorry about our date this afternoon but you looked amazing even while kicking Danny's ass. I love you Purdy Girl. Love Ash." I giggled and put the card in my pocket and smelled the flowers and Juliet came over. "You know, Ash has never sent a girl flowers before. You must have some weird Seattle VooDoo magic that you use on him." She said with a small smile. "Yeah, he does seem a little different." Ella added and put her arm around my shoulders. "What? No he's not. He's the same crazy Ashley." I said as I looked over my shoulder at him on the stage as he looked over at me and licked his bass, and a large shudder went up my spine and I clutched Ella's hand. "Oh my God... See! Same Ashley!" I laughed as I pulled one of the roses out of the bouquet and a smirk made it's way onto my lips. Just as Jinnx and Jake started their solo's and handed the bouquet to Juliet I ran out onto the stage and Andy saw me coming and he had his hand up for a high five as I ran passed and I laughed and so did he as our hands slapped and I made it over to Ashley and I put the rose in his beltloop and kissed his shoulder before mouthing 'I love you' and running back across the stage, I could hear CC laughing and I saw Chrissy sitting on one of the steps to the kit. I rolled my eyes and laughed and went back to be with Juliet and Ella. "You are so crazy, Alora." Ella smiled as Juliet handed me back the flowers. "Yeah, I know." I said with a grin and set the flowers on the water table and me and the girls started to jump around and dance to the rest of the song and the next few too until the set was over and the next band came out and everyone was planning on going to dinner after the meet and greet but I wasn't starting to feel so good, my head was starting to hurt so I told everyone that I was just going to go to the hotel and lay down for a bit. That was until Ashley came out of the meet and greet as I was leaving. "Hey, wait up princess." He said as he jogged over to me and wrapped his arm around me from behind. I giggled and looked up at him. "What are you doing out here? You have fans to take care of." Ashley chuckled. "Well, our fans are amazing and were okay with letting me go take care of my sick girlfriend." He said as he smiled and kissed me on my lips. I giggled and kissed him back and took his hands putting them around my shoulders as we walked down the sidewalk and got a cab to take us to the hotel. I had closed my eyes and smiled softly and played with Ashley's hands as we drove. "You know you didn't have to leave right?" I asked looking over at him. "I know, but I wanted to be with you. Got to make sure that you don't get into anymore fist fights with douchebg guys." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I shook my head and giggled as the cab pulled up to the hotel. I got out and Ashely got out after me and he wrapped his arms around me and we ran upstairs to the room and he picked me up and tossed me on the bed and crawled over me and kissed me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Ashley looked into my clear blue eyes and he whispered, "I love you, Alora." I looked back into his perfect chocolate eyes and smiled softly. "I love you, too, Ashley."