A Perfect Morning, A Sour Goodbye

Ashley's P.O.V.

Alora and I had a perfect morning together. After I was able to get her back into bed I ordered some food for us, since it was nearly one o'clock I ordered some Chinese food and we watched Pirates of the Carribean until it was time for us to head out for the show in San Diego. I dropped Alora off at home so she could feed Reggie and get a change of clothes so that she wouldn't take the 'walk of shame'. I got a text from CC while I was in the car. He was complaining about how clingy Chrissy was and how she just wouldn't let him have a second to breathe. I just chuckled and told her to have Jon fire her. That was when Alora came back. "Looks like CC is having a problem with Chrissy." She just groaned and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I should have warned him. Once she falls hard she becomes completely obsessed and acts like there's no one else for her to talk to in her life. Happens to me all the time. I feel bad for CC really. Just tell him to let her go. She'll be fine in a few days." She said as she sat in the seat, crossing her legs and buckling her seat belt. "Damn, that was a bit harsh." I chuckled and started to drive. "I'm not her handler. She can figure out what she needs to do next. I'm not going to hold her hand." Alora giggled and looked over at me.

Alora's P.O.V.

Okay sure, what I said was harsh, but what else was I supposed to do? It's her own fault for acting like that, I'm only looking out for CC and the rest of the band. Besides, Chrissy and I were at a falling out anyways, it's not my job to wipe the drool from her chin whenever she goes boy crazy. I was excited for this show though. It was then that my phone started to ring. "Hello?...... Nicholas! Is everything okay?!" It was my little brother on the phone, he told me he was being medically discharged. I had tears starting to fill my eyes, threatening to spill over. "Nicholas, Nicholas... How bad is it." I was covering my mouth with my hand, I could feel Ashley's eyes on me while he drove. "Okay... But you're coming home? Alright. I'll take care of everything. I'll talk to you soon. I love you." I bit my lip and hung up the phone. "Alora, babe, what's wrong?" I looked over at Ashley. "My brother's been shot. He's coming back to the states. Ashley.... I have to go back to Washington." There was pain in my voice and after I spoke the look on Ashley's face broke my heart.