Flowers Die

Alora's P.O.V.

I had fallen asleep in the tub with Ashley. My eyes fluttered open when I felt the cool kiss of the evening air on my bare skin when Ashley had opened the window in the bedroom after laying me in the bed. I sat up and grabbed my bath robe and wrapped it around me. "I didn't mean to fall asleep, I'm sorry, love." I whispered as I got out of the bed and went beside Ashley, he had a towel wrapped around his waist. I put my arm around his waist and laid my head on the side of his arm and I felt his arm around my shoulders. "It's perfectly fine, dear, you've had a very long day. Both of you have." He said with a small chuckle and got on his knees and kissed my tummy, I could feel the small squirming of our little angel in my belly. I giggled softly and pulled my fingers though Ashley's soft hair, the ends damp from the bath. There was a breeze passing through the city in to our bedroom. The noises of the city was calming to me. Coming from the small town that I was used to it was always really quiet and with my anxiety it was always hard to sleep. But now with the sounds of the city it made it much, much easier to sleep and be alone in the apartment.  I let out a small sigh and I placed my hand on the top of my belly and Ashley looked up at me. "Is everything okay? You have your thinking face on." He questioned with a small chuckle. "Yeah, I'm just... Missing home I suppose. But there's not much point in going home. There's nothing there anymore, and going and visiting the graves is just... Too depressing." I started to tear up, thinking about my parents, my brothers. The fact that I have no one left in the world, other than Ashley, Chrissy and the rest of the guys. And I don't think I would even have them if I never would have made it here for that show. The tears that welled in my eyes started to fall on my cheeks and I started to sob. Ashley got back on his feet and pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair, rubbing my back and humming in my ear. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held onto him, Hayley even stopped rolling around. I was sobbing into his chest. "I miss them all so much, Ash." I choked out "I know you do, but they're here, with us all the time. And they love you, and I know they're happy that you're safe." Ashley whispered to me and he lead us back to the bed and helped me lay down, then he laid down next to me, still holding onto me. "I know they are too, I just wish that the accident never would have happened... But then, I probably never would have gotten the chance to meet you, well, at least I would not have been the person you had met on the plane. I more than likely would have been a happier person." I said as I nuzzled into his chest. "I still would have fallen for you, no matter what you were like on the plane." Ashley said with a smile and pressed his lips to my forehead. "I love you so much, Ashley." I smiled and looked up at him. Ashley smiled and kissed my lips softly. "I love you too, Alora,  so much."