This Isn't Forever

Alora's P.O.V.

I didn't know what to do, my mind kept racing. My brother was coming home but if wasn't for a good reason. And now I had to go back home. I didn't want to go back, but I had already made my promise. The more I thought about it the more my heart hurt. I just started to gather my things and I ran my hands through my hair and turned and looked at Ashley with tears in my eyes. "Ashley... I have to go. I'm sorry." Ashley didn't say a word, he just came over and held me in his arms and hugged me close. "I'll come with you." He whispered into my hair. I looked up at him and shook my head. "Ashley no. You have to stay with the band. The fans need you.  I'll be back, you know I'll be back." I whispered and bit my lip. I wouldn't let Ashley leave in the middle of the tour to come and stay with me while I help my little brother. "I... I... Okay.." Ashley said quietly and let me go. "I have to go. I'm sorry." I said again and I hurried out of Ashley's apartment and got a cab and got to my apartment and just grabbed my bags that were still packed and I grabbed Regie and went and brought him back to the adoption center. I didn't want to leave him but I had to. It took me a while but I was able to get on the soonest flight back into Sea-Tac and I met Nicholas there. The whole time I was on the flight I was crying. I didn't want to leave Ashley and the others. It hurt too much.

Ashley's P.O.V

That was it, she was gone. Alora was gone. She made it seem like it was so easy to walk away from me. And that hurt. Just the fact of Alora being alone again was frightening. But as long as she was happy it didn't matter, right? The rest of the day I was completely numb. CC and Jinxx kept trying to get a hold of me but I wouldn't answer my phone. It wasn't too long after they kept calling me that they just showed up at my door. My eyes had dark circles under them and my eyes were red from crying. "Ash, are you okay? Where's Alora?" Jinxx asked as he walked into the house. "Alora's gone. Her brother's coming back home. He got injured. She just grabbed her things and left." I choked out. CC's and Jinxx's eyes got wide. "She just left?" CC asked. I nodded. "I wanted to go with her but she told me to stay." CC and Jinxx looked at each other then back at me. "You don't think she'll hurt herself will you?" Jinxx asked. "That's what I'm worried about. She didn't even let me take her to the airport. She just grabbed her things and left." I started to tear up and my body shook as the tears fell down my cheeks. "Well... We're going to be in Seattle next week. I'm sure we can find her." Jinxx said as he rubbed my back. "I can't loose her guys.... I.... I think I love her..." I finally said.