Take A Deep Breath

Alora's P.O.V.

Ashley actually said 'Hi' to me. My face started to feel hot, thank God I actually did my makeup this morning. I brushed some of my hair back from my eyes, the hood slipped down and the shaved and stitched part of my head became exposed. "What happened there?" Ashley asked, I could hear him shifting in his seat like he was leaning forward to look closer. I quickly pulled the hood closer. "Oh, car accident a few weeks ago." I answered, kind of embarrassed. The warm feeling was starting to radiate down into my legs and arms. My palms were starting to sweat. I didn't know what was going on with my body, this has never happened before. Taking in a deep breath I slowly looked up at Ashley. Now he was able to see that my grey eyes were bloodshot from crying.

Ashley's P.O.V.

Alora.... Such a unique, beautiful name. I saw the stitches and shaved part of her head poke out from under her hood. Something had happened to her. When I asked, she said there was a car accident. I had heard about a car accident that was pretty gruesome, two fatalities and one survivor. The driver that caused the accident got a few years in prison so at least the family had that to help them feel better. Alora looked up at me and her eyes were a very pretty grey colour then I noticed the bloodshot colour. She had been crying, it looks like she had been crying a lot. "Are you okay?" I asked and pushed some of my hair back from my eyes. She nodded and pulled her legs into her chest and put her chin on her knees.

Alora's P.O.V.

What? He's concerned? Why would he be so concerned? It's not like he would ever be able to see me again, at least after the concert tomorrow he wouldn't. There was so much going through my mind but most of it didn't make any sense. "It dosn't hurt does it?" I heard Ashley ask. I flickered my eyes up at him, looking at the perfect work of art from God sitting before me. "Only sometimes. The stitches like to stretch. But I get them out soon." I sighed and pushed my palm against my forehead. My head was starting to pound and I reached under my seat and grabbed my bag and got out my headache medication. I took some out of the bottle and grabbed the water bottle that the flight attendant set next to my chair. I could feel Ashley's eyes on me still then I felt another set of eyes. It was CC, 'Oh dear God.' I thought and took the pills. "You okay? You made a bee-line for that bathroom." CC chuckled. I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I just get air sick. I don't fly that much." I lied again. "Where are you flying to?" Ashley asked, he crossed his legs and held his chin in his hand. "Los Angeles. I just decided it was going to be good for me to move after the accident." I sighed. "Accident?" CC and now Jake questioned in unison. "What accident?" Jake stood over by me and leaned against the chair. "I uhm... I was in a crash a few weeks ago. My parents died, the driver in the other car and I were the only people that survived. She's in prison now though." I admitted. A tear slid down my cheek and I wiped it with the sleeve of my hoodie. The men just looked at me, I could hear Jinxx and Andy a few rows away, they were using the phones on the plane to talk with Sammi and Juliet. "But you're okay right?" Ashley asked leaning forward again. "Yeah, just a few fractured ribs and the stitches in my head." I said and put my hand on my side feeling the bandages wrapped around my waist. The plane was now starting to take off and I leaned back against the seat and tried to relax my muscles. "I think we heard about that crash." Jake said. "Yeah, so we're glad that you're okay. Just sorry about your parents." CC added. I was about to start crying again. Perfect strangers, rockstars, were happy that I had survived a crash that I could've easily died in as well. "Guys shut up, she's gonna start crying." Ashley said getting up and pushing Jake and CC away, they both started to laugh and went into their cocoon. Ashley came back and handed me some tissue. "Sorry about them." I took the tissues and wiped my eyes then came out from my little ball. "It's okay. I've gotten used to all the sympathy. That's why I'm moving. I don't like it. Regardless of weather or not it's real or fake." I sighed and wiped my nose. Ashley nodded. "So, what's the first thing that you're going to do when we land?" He asked trying to change the subject. "I don't know. Maybe unpack then go get a furry friend. I had to leave my dog back home. He's too big to live in a studio." I said biting my lip. "I know a great shelter if you want I can take you." Ashley said with a smile. I blinked a few times and my hands started to sweat more. "That'd be great." There was a hint of a smile in my voice but it never showed on my face.