That's A Lie

Alora's P.O.V.

I froze a little bit when I hit Andy and I looked up at him, my eyebrows were narrowed and my teeth were clenched tight together. "Out of my way short shit." Andy seemed to growl as he pushed passed me, he hit me in my fractured ribs and I let out a gentle yelp. "Fucking asshole." I said to myself as I put my arm around my waist and started to walk out of the building. My ribs were shifting and it hurt like a mother fucker. I was almost stumbling then I felt someone grab my forearm and help me stand up. "Hey, you okay Alora?" I looked over my shoulder and saw Jake. I nodded slightly. "Yeah, my ribs are just shifting." I lied through my teeth. Jake gave me a serious look with an arched eyebrow. "You're lying." He said sternly and pulled me aside. "Tell me what happened." Jake put on the "big brother" face, like he was going to kick someone's ass. I sighed and shook my head before I bit my lip. "Andy shoved passed me and he hit my ribs." I admitted and held my waist tighter to try and push some of the pain away. "I'll get him back for you before the show, okay? Let's go get you wrapped back up." Jake almost ordered and went over towards a big case and pulled out a first aid kit and got an ace bandage out. "Get that preppy shirt off, I'll get you a new one but I need to re-wrap you." Jake said with a light chuckle. "Fine, fine." I giggled lightly and I took off my jacket and top, the rosary clinging to the lace on my bra. I blushed a little and started to unwrap the old bandage, revealing the black and blue bruises and covered over half of my body. It hurt really bad now that it didn't have the pressure. Jake was trying to open the package with the bandage in it but that was when I heard a crash of something metal and I looked over my shoulder and saw Ashley standing there with an agaped look. "Shit." I muttered. "Jake hurry up." I whispered as I saw Ashley walk off. Jake saw the look on my face as I watched Ashley walk away then he hurried and wrapped me up nice and tight then he went and grabbed one of the tees out of the merch box. I pulled it on then ran after Ashley. "Ashley! Wait!" I winced as I called out after him and grabbed him by the hand. "What was going on back there?" He said kind of flatly but kept a hold of my hand. "Andy hit me in my ribs, Jake was re-wrapping me up with the bandage. I need help sometimes because I can't get it tight enough on my own. Nothing happened Ashley." I explained quickly. He then turned around and looked at me. "Andy did what?" Ashley had a hard look in his eyes. "Don't worry about it, Jake's going to take care of Andy." I said softly and took his other hand, I looked up at him. "I'm sorry if what you saw made you uncomfortable." I said just loud enough for Ashley to hear as other people passed by. "I'll be fine. I'm more upset with Andy." He said and gently squeezed my hands and pulled me a bit closer. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked. I nodded a bit and smiled softly. "Yeah, I'll be fine." "Good." Ashley said and he seemed to relax a little. "Well... I got the job Ashley. So, you're stuck with me for a while." I said with a smile and then he started to smile again. "I think I can be okay with that." He said as he pulled me into a gentle hug to be careful of my ribs. I giggled a little and put my arms around Ashley. "Good, so you'll protect me from Andy when he's on his rampage?" I said jokingly, Ashley laughed. "Yeah, I can do that for you. I'm sure Jake and CC will too." I nodded and smiled a bit. "I know they will." Ashley kept his arms around me and I looked up at him. His eyes were soft and warm and they were full of some untangeble emotion that I can't read. My heart was racing in my chest, I could feel my knees starting to shake a little. I could feel Ashley pull me closer and I stretched up onto my toes a little bit and put one of my arms around his neck. I kept my eyes locked on Ashley's and he kept his on mine then he slowly started to lean down. My lips parted slowly and my eyes started to slide shut as I could feel Ashley's cool breath fanning over my face. It felt like time had slowed down and I could feel warm, soft lips connect to mine and my body instantly started to heat up and melt. I started to let this kiss envelop my entire being then I started to kiss Ashley back then I slowly pulled away. "I promise I won't forget this time." I whispered with a small smile.