My Revalation

Alora's  P.O.V.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the window of the car while Ashley drove, it was almost silent except for the  low volume of the radio. I felt Ashley's strong, calloused hand take mine. A light smile showed itself on my lips. "We're here, Alora." I heard Ashley say then I felt his breath on my neck. I looked over at him and giggled softly when I felt his lips on my neck then they moved to my lips and he kissed me softly. I started to kiss him back but then I felt him unbuckle my seatbelt and start to lift me from my seat before taking me out from his side. I blushed a little and pulled my fingers through Ashley's hair while he walked us across the parking lot to where we went up the stair to his place and when he opened the door I could hear the little, excited barks of Killer and Tokyo. I giggled and Ashley smiled and set me on the floor while the little dogs ran around in circles around my legs. "They like you." Ashley chuckled as he walked to the bathroom taking his shirt off. "That's good." I giggled and picked up Killer and he licked my nose. "I'll be out in a sec. I'm just gonna take a shower, you can take one after if you want..." Then he murmured something that I didn't really catch.

Ashley's P.O.V.

Alora seemed to be dosing off a little bit on the ride home so I just decided to wake her up and take her inside. When we got into the house the dogs started to run around her and she picked Killer up and he licked her nose. I smiled when I heard her giggle. I was going to shower and told her she can shower after. "But you can shower with me too if you want." I mumbled to myself. I know Alora would never go for that though, which is why I didn't say it so loud. I got into the bathroom and closed the door behind me and turned on the shower before I start to undress myself. I hum to myself as I step into the shower and start to wash up.

Alora's P.O.V.

I set Killer down and rubbed Tokyo behind the ears and then went over to the bathroom door and put my hand on the doorknob before I bit my lip and shook my head. I then went back over into the living room and sat on the couch. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling while I hummed to myself and felt the little dogs crawl into my lap. I giggled quietly then I heard the door open. I looked towards the bathroom, where Ashley was standing, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I blushed when I saw his smirk. The dim light picked up the beads of water on his skin, making him look like he was made of glass. So perfect. I blinked a few times and shook my head quickly to keep myself from staring. "Alora, you can look. You know everyone else does." He chuckled. I stood up and walked over to him. "Yeah, but that's when you're on display for everyone to see. Not in the privacy of your own home." I said poking him in the chest. "True, but now I'm on display for you to see." Ashley said with a smirk, he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me closer to him. I blushed and put my hands on his chest. "Is this why you brought me here? To try and seduce me?" That made Ashley's smirk widen. "Maybe, is it working?" He chuckled. That's when it hit me. This is my moment. This is my chance, to take my life in a direction to where I want it to go. To really move forward. A small smile played on my lips and I looked up at Ashley. "It might be." Then, before I even knew it, Ashley picked me up and raced to his bedroom closing the door behind us. That was where I started over. For real this time.