Happy Birthday

Alora's P.O.V.

They boys were all now getting their war paint done with help from the makeup artists and I was cleaning my station up and one of the other stylists, Jaque [[Jack]], was helping me put some of the major tools away. Really just leaving out the product because no doubt they would need a touch up after the show for the meet and greet. My stitches were starting to itch just from being around so much product. I wasnt supposed to do much with my hair until the cut was completely healed and the stitches were out, which really sucked. Once Jaque and I finished cleaning up the tools I started to head out to get in line with the rest of the fans when I felt a hand wrap around my arm. "Where do you think you're going pretty lady?" I heard Jake. I turned around and looked up at him. "I'm going to wait in line, I have a ticket for the show." I pull my ticket out of my bra and smiles. "See." I giggle and the look on Jake's face... PRICELESS! He stood there, mouth agape and eyes wide. "Jesus, what happened to you? You were totally depressed and quiet on the plane." Jake questioned taking a step towards me. "I went and got a puppy with Ashley." I said with a wide grin. "You got a puppy?! Maybe we can to a play date with Trixy!" Jake said with a grin. I just blinked, I don't know why but I didn't really mind that idea but I was really hoping that I wouldn't see any of the guys after tonight. Which is ever weirder because these guys are my idols in almost every sense of the word. But then I smiled. "Sure, sounds great." Jake clapped his hands once then hugged me, I laughed and hugged back. "Come with me." Jake smiled and grabbed my hand and started to pull me to the stage. He grabbed one of the backstage passes and put it around my neck, I already had one but Jake was trying to be sweet so who was I to try and stop him? "Thanks Jake." I smiled. "No problem, now you don't have to wait in line, just sneak around the side and you can hang out with us until the show starts!" Jake seemed all too excited about that but again I wasn't going to stop him. "Thanks Jake." I smile and give him a hug and he hugged back then ruffled my hair but was careful of my stitches and he went off to get his guitar and start tuning it. As I turned around I saw Ashley and smiled, he waved and smiled back. "Hey, did Jake give you that?" He asked as he started to take off his shirt. I blushed and blinked before clearing my throat, embarrassed about staring. "Oh, yeah. I already had one but I wasn't going to stop him from feeling helpful." I said with a light giggle. "Oh what a sweetheart." Ashley chuckled and grabbed his bass and slung it over his body then walked over to me. I blinked and looked up at him. "So, I'll look for you out there so we can grab a drink when Will comes out okay?" Ashley said while putting his hand on my forearm. I smiled lightly and nodded. "Sounds like a plan. I don't think you can really miss this though." I said with a small laugh and motioned to my hair. I had done a little styling with it, just spiking up the back and fluffing up the longer side, that and my hair was red which will be easy to spot in the sea of black and platinum. Ashley laughed and gently kissed my forehead before going to tune up. I blushed more and rubbed the back of my head before I started to go and get a seat. There was already a lot of fans in there and most of them had their own warpaint on, which is all well and good but with my injury I couldn't do it just in case. As I made my way through the sea of fans over to where Ashley would be I put my hands in my pockets and hummed to myself as I waited. Soon after the show started and it was phenomenal. I was just in complete awe the whole time. After In The End played, and during that whole song Ashley tried to keep eye contact with me without making it too obvious. I smiled, sang and jumped around with a few girls that were by me. The next thing that I knew Andy was talking.

Andy's P.O.V.

Now, this really was all Ashley's idea and since he's pretty much my brother I agreed to do this. We all had drinks on the side stage we went and grabbed them then I went and grabbed my mic. "Alright you guys. We have a very special guest in the crowd. Her name's Alora and tonight she turns 21. Alora get your ass up here!" I tried to sound excited.

Alora's P.O.V.

I didn't think that I could move when I heard Andy's 'Heartfelt' speech. I knew Ashley put him up to it or something because I knew he didn't like me that much. But whatever. I'll take it. I made my way through the fans and Ashley was grinning and waiting on the front of the stage with a hand for me. I climbed onto the stage and the crowd started to cheer then Jake came up and handed me a drink. I was blushing so red that you could see it through my make up. Jinxx took the mic from Andy. "We just wanted to say happy birthday in a very special way for you Alora. We know that you've been through alot the last few weeks and we're so happy to see that you're getting better even just from this morning." CC took the mic from Jinxx. "And we wanted to thank you for helping up with our hair. Don't we look great guys?!" The crowd cheered. Jake took the mic from CC and handed me the drink. "So here's to you and your parents." Now Ashley took the mic. "Happy Birthday Alora! Here's to you, your parents and the Army!" The crowd cheered and clapped and started to sing Happy Birthday. I was about to cry, but from happiness and love. I took a sip of my drink and coughed, it was really strong but I smiled and hugged the guys. "Thanks you guys. This has been the best birthday every." I smiled brightly and Jake and Ashley told me to go stand side stage with Sammi and Juliet. Well, how was I not going to pass that up. I got to meet Sammi and Juliet and we talked and watched the rest of the show. This really was the best birthday ever.