The Perfect Kiss

Alora's P.O.V.

There's always that one moment when you feel like you're floating on air and I was about to have that moment. I kept my eyes locked on Ashley's and he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist, it made me take a step forward and I put my hands light on his chest. I can feel this breath fan across my face, it had a faint smell of Jack Daniel's and diet coke. My heart was racing and it felt like it was in my throat. My lips were already parted slightly and I was trying to take a breath but in a split second I could feel Ashley's lips over mine. A gentle squeak escaped my lips, I could feel the blush completely cover my face, I knew I was glowing red now. I should have left on my makeup. As soon as I came back to my senses I gently gripped Ashley's shirt and started to kiss him back. There was something about this kiss that made my body tingle from my lips down to the tips of my fingertips and toes. I really felt like this was a dream, there was no way that this was real. It was crazy enough to think that I would have Ashley Purdy in my house let alone me being in his arms kissing him. I started to feel Ashley kissing me more, deeper and with more smoldering lust. I kiss him back more and move my hand into his hair. Slowly Ashley and I broke the kiss and I looked up at him. "Wow." I whispered with a light giggle. Ashley smiled softly and pressed his forehead against mine. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself." He whispered and smirked a bit then I felt a ball of fur wiggling between us. I looked down and picked up Reggie and he licked my face. I giggled again and set him back on the bed. "So, about that futon." I said with a light smile and went around Ashley and started to pull it out to make a bed and then went to a box and grabbed a few blankets and a pillow. I started to make up the bed for Ashley then I got some blankets for myself and a pillow too and made my bed. I turn around and see Ashley right behind me again. "Can I get you anything?" I giggle again and he smiles. "Your lips again." He chuckled and pulled me close to his chest and kissed me again. I kissed Ashley back then slowly broke the kiss. "Slow down cowboy. It's late and we're both kind of drunk." I said quietly and slowly wriggled out of his arms and crawled into my bed, Reggie curled up by my feet and then I could hear Ashley taking off his pants and then I felt him getting into bed with me. "Ashley, what are you doing?" I whispered and slowly rolled over to face him. "I changed my mind." He smiled softly and kissed my forehead and held me in his arms. I blushed lightly and slowly closed my eyes and let my head rest on Ashley's chest and slowly drifted off to sleep. It really was the best birthday ever and the most perfect night ever. I still couldn't believe it.