She's My Fallen Angel

Ashley's P.O.V.

I took Alora out of the shower and dried her off before putting her in clean pajamas and  putting her to bed, she fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. I brushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead before going into the kitchen and I started to cook for breakfast. It was still early but I wanted to make something special for Alora when she woke up. When I opened the fridge I didn't see much in there, it was nearly 5am so I went to the bedroom and threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top then I left the apartment to go to the store. Getting in my car I went to the nearest grocery store that was open and got ingredients to make french toast. I got fresh raspberries and peaches to make a sauce for the toast and I got some sparkling grape juice and a few other things. I just wanted Alora to be happy again, that's all I ever want for her. Going back home I smiled at the thought of Alora and our baby girl, all of us together. Living on the road and being a family, a super family with all the guys. It makes me so happy to think that I'll be starting my life with this amazing woman that I've been searching for my whole life. When I get back home the sun is just about to rise and I start cooking right away. I want everything to be perfect for Alora when she wakes. I make the toast and the fruit sauce and put them in a warm oven, I put the juice to chill in the fridge. Killer and Tokyo smell me cooking and they come out of the bedroom and lay on the couch, I get their leashes and I take them out to go their business. I then take them for a little walk, as I walk the pups I see a vendor with a cart full of fresh flowers and I pick up Alora's favourties, pink roses, daisies and calla lillies. I pay the man and he smiles at me. "Special morning planned?" He asked, I nodded and smiled back. "Breakfast in bed for my fiancee." I feel like I had a tingling sensation go through my body as I said fiancee it was kind of surprising but I liked it. The man grinned and handed me the flowers after he wrapped them up. "They're on the house, have a good morning sir." He said with a tip of his hat and patted the dogs on their heads. I smiled taking the flowers then went back to the apartment. Taking Killer and Tokyo off their leash then walking into the kitchen I found a crystal vase and filled it with water and cut the ends of the flowers and put them in the vase and put them on the counter. Then getting a tray to put the french toast on and the sauce after plating them, I also got a champagne flute for the juice. Putting the flowers on the tray I walked into the bedroom, the dog's on each side, I walked to the bed. Alora had rolled over onto her side, she looked so beautiful, it was just so unreal. "Baby, I have something for you." I whispered as I rubbed her shoulder.

Alora's P.O.V.

The smell of food cooking in the kitchen that started to stir me from my sleep. All I dreamt about was Ashley and I in the shower, him holding me as I cried, just trying to make me feel better. I really did love him, he knew just what I needed at all times. I rolled over on my side and yawned, rubbing my eyes then dosing back off. A few moments later I felt a hand on my shoulder and then I heard Ashley's warm voice and I smiled a bit. My eyes fluttered open and I looked up at him, sitting up a bit, keeping the blankets wrapped around my chest. "Good morning." I said softly as I leaned forward a bit and pecked Ashley's lips. "Good morning, beautiful." He replied with a smile while our lips were still touching. I giggled a little and blushed, I couldn't help the reflex but hearing the giggle was pleasant to my ears. That was when I smelled the food again and I saw the tray with the flowers and french toast next to Ashley. "Babe, did you cook for me?" I asked, scooting a little closer to the man of my dreams, the one person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. "Well, I tried to." Ashley said with a chuckle and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer and scooting more on the bed. He put the tray between us on our legs and I picked up the vase of flowers and smelled them with a smile before putting them on the bedside table in the light sun rays that were coming into the room. Ashley started to cut up the pieces of the toast and started feeding me. I giggled and blushed, taking the fork and stabbing a piece of the french toast and fed it to him. He smiled then kissed me with the fruit sauce all over his lips. Giggling again, I kissed him back then licked the sauce off his lips. The rest of the morning was just amazing, Ashley did the dishes and then we came back to the room and snuggled while watching trash television, I didn't want to change a thing about the moment we were in. I felt the baby rolling around and I took Ashley's hand and he nuzzled by head while smiling as he rubbed my tummy.