5. Valentina

Jamila convinced me to give them another chance, so I ultimately decided to

I finish feeding Ivy and put her down for a nap then I get in the shower. I do my hair routine and then leave it down to dry. I do my makeup and nearly jump out of my damn skin when I see Sabrina and Blair sitting silently on my bed.

"When the hell did you two get here?" I ask.

"About ten minutes ago," Blair answered.

"What are you wearing?" Sabrina asks.

I shrug and grab my phone, "I don't know." They follow me into my closet.

"If we were the same size and height, I would steal all of your shit," Sabrina said as she went over to my heels.

"Who the hell has a chandelier in their closet?" Blair mumbled in amazement.

"Not to mention its three floors," Sabrina mumbled.

"I get a lot of clothes from companies. I need to store them somewhere."

"Where are your dresses?" Blair asks.

"Upstairs to the right," I tell her and she takes off.

I sit at my vanity, scrolling through emails while they pick out my outfit. Ten minutes later they come with my entire outfit.

"We're just going to stay in here for the rest of the day. You don't mind if I steal a few purses and jewelry?" Blair asked with a smile.

"Have at it. I just got a new collection of Jewelry. I was waiting for Christmas, but you two can have it now. I also have some coats and jackets that might fit you. There also might be some stuff that are too small in here for me. Think of it as a thank you for watching Ivy," I tell them.

Blair squeals like a teenage girl and runs up the steps, "I feel like i'm Barbie!" She screamed.

I chuckle and take off my robe. I get dress while they run wild in my closet. I put on my jewelry and fix my hair.

"Remember to-"

"Wake up Ivy in an hour, yes we know!" They both yelled.

I put on my heels and grab my purse, "i'm leaving! I'll be back!" I tell them.

"Make sure you get the dna!" Blair yelled back.

"I will!" I yell back.

•TIME SKIP•

I step into the restaurant and immediately spot Aaya because of her frantic waving at me. I walk over to the table and greet everyone before sitting down between Aaya and Jamila.

Jamila smiled at me, "how are you sweetheart?"

"I'm fine, how are you?" I ask.

"Great," she answered.