23. Valentina

•DISCLAIMER: SEXUAL ACTIVITIES•

I sat down, "so what did you find?"

"One of Leroy's most trusted workers, Akiel Thomas is in the city tonight. He's a great worker when it comes to selling drugs and girls, but his down fall is he loves to party, and many other things," Blair says.

"Many other things like what?" Derek asks.

"He's into voyeurism, he loves to have a lot of three-somes, loves to do coke, you know, that kind of things."

"And luckily for us he's going to be at a sex club tonight. Which is where we are going to get him at. I already have a plan." Blair turns around from her computer and faces us.

"Simone will be in the van with me since she's good at computers. Sabrina you'll be a bartender and slip something into his drink. Naveen you'll be one of the security guards to make sure everything goes smoothly. Derek you'll be the one to drag him out the club after he passed out. Val and Rico you two will be doing the sex act."

"You've gotta be shitting me," I say with sigh.

Sabrina smirks, "don't worry Val. You'll do great."

"Derek and Simone are literally married. Why can't they do it?" I ask.

"Because Simone is pregnant and if the mission goes wrong we don't want her or the baby to get hurt. Plus she's good at computers."

I groan and run a hand down my face.

"I thought about other options like Sabrina doing it, but she can't act for shit when she's not doing a gay role. Then I thought about Naveen doing it, but he's like a brother to us, so it would be weird. Then I thought about you and Derek doing it, but his wife is literally sitting right here. So that narrowed it down to you two."

"Why can't you do it?" Fredrico asks Blair.

"Because I have social anxiety and i'm awkward. I'm best behind the computers. Plus Val is a dancer, she's pretty good with her body, so I figured it was best."

"You guys bicker all the time, maybe this will help blow off some steam," Sabrina said with a smirk.

I glare at her, "fuck you."

Her smirk widens, "just give me the time and place and i'll be there boo."

She touches my thigh, "we can get it on right now if you're turned on."

I chuckle and shove her hand away, "you're so disgusting."

She kisses my cheek, "only for you babe."

Derek points a finger at us, "am I missing something here?"

I shake my head no. "Nope. Rina is just a really touchy person," Blair says.