55. Valentina

I sat across from Amir

He stared me in the eye. I looked down at his cuffed hand, then back up at him.

I smile, "I'll give you two options. One: Tell me everything you know. Or two: I'll just torture it out of you."

He scoffs, "What does a whore know about torturing?"

I smirk. "More than you."

He shakes his head. "You're just a whore that got lucky. It's no wonder why Leroy called you his four leaf clover."

He leans forward, "How did you earn that title? You suck his dick well enough?"

I chuckle. "His dick was too small to suck or fuck. That's why he got other men to break me in," I say.

He smirks and looks around.

We were in an integration room. Just like the ones they have in a police department. Everything was metal. Even the floor. I figured it was best; it would be easier to get the blood up.

"Does your little boyfriend know you used to suck and fuck for money? Maybe he should get tested."

"Where did he take Troy and Aaya?" I ask.

"Aaya likes to have sex," he says with a shrug. "Why not get paid for it?" He sits back comfortably in his seat. "As for Troy, you're a smart girl. I think you can figure it out."

"So the crying, sexual assault story, the beatings," I list off. "All a lie?"

I laugh uncontrollably. "Oh god," I say with a chuckle and wipe a tear. "That's hilarious."

I sober up. "You wasted your talents for a man that doesn't even like you. You should've became an actor."

"My father does like me," he growls.

I make a face. "You're positive?"

"I'm not positive. It's a fact."

I hold up my finger and get out my phone. "This was October. Weeks before you came with a bomb strapped to you." I play the recording for him.

It starts off with Alfonso scoffing. "Amir is weak. He can't even do the one thing I fucking ask of him. He's a pussy. I'm ashamed I even have him as a son."

Amir suddenly tries to grab me. His hands shaking, like he was trying to choke me. I chuckle and look him in the eye. "Turn it off," He shouts at me.

I hold up my finger. "Wait. My favorite part is coming up," I tell him and turn it up.

"He's soft just like his mother. I wish Jamila just aborted him and Aaya." Alfonso says with a chuckle. His brothers laugh with him.

"I know you didn't want to help them in the beginning. What changed?" I ask.