8. Fredrico

I get off the elevator and storm past the receptionist

I get off the elevator and storm past the receptionist. "Sir! You can't do that-"

I push through the door with more force than necessary then slam it shut.

Valentina looks up from her papers and sets down her pin. Her receptionist comes in the door, "Ms. Valentina! I'm so sorry-"

"It's fine Ari, give us a moment." The girl looked at me then nodded and silently walked out, shutting the door behind her.

I lock the door and Valentina sighed in anger.

"You fucking bitch," I grit out and walk over to her desk.

She stood up with a glare, "you have some fucking nerve coming into my damn office like that."

I slam the paper and pictures down on her desk, "you not only threaten my niece and nephew, but my damn sister and mother? What the fuck is-"

"That wasn't me. I already got you back from kidnapping my brother remember?"

Of course I do. That bitch hit me in my damn stock market and made me loose twenty million dollars.

"Don't fucking lie to me Valentina! This is some shit you would do. Now tell me who the hell is following me," I grit.

She leans forwards, "I don't have an answer. Maybe ask one of your work colleagues that just turned on you."

"You do have a lot of enemies, ask one of them," she said with a shrug.

"I started with you because I know you did it!"

She tilted her head, "Are you okay? You're really emotional today. Don't tell me you got your man period-"

I punch her desk, "Valentina! I'm not fucking joking with you!"

"Neither am I."

She moved from behind her desk and goes to the door, "leave. I don't have time for this. Leave now. Or I will call security."

I sigh angrily and walk past her, bumping my shoulder with hers when I leave out the door. "Emotional bitch," she grumbled before shutting and locking the door.

I should kick down the fucking door for that comment. But instead, I leave down the hallway to the elevators.

Sabrina, Blair, and Naveen come off the elevators. Blair spots me first then they all turn around. "What the hell are you doing here?" Sabrina asks.

I don't answer and get on the elevator.

•TIME SKIP•

I walk inside Derek's house and go straight to the living room. "That fucking bitch-"

I pause when I see Simone sitting next to him on the couch. She raised a brow at me, "no wonder the kids curse so much. They have a uncle who's mouth is a bad as a public port-a-potty."