34. Fredrico

(A/N: There's smut in this chapter so just skip to the bottom if you aren't comfortable reading it!)

I carry Valentina's carry-on onto the jet. I sit it besides her and sit across from her. I watch as she applied lipgloss to her lips.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you it's rude to stare?" She asks and snaps her mirror shut.

"I can't admire my girlfriend's beautiful face?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and I smirk. Valentina gets easily annoyed and it's enjoyable to annoy her.

"Where is everyone? They should be here by now," I ask and look at my watch.

"They all got drunk last night so they're taking a later flight back home on my jet," Valentina answered and got out her laptop.

"They were playing this drinking game and everyone got carried away. Except for our parents and Simone. I have meetings that I have to get back to and i'm sure you do also, so they told me to just leave without them and I sent over my jet," she explained.

I was suspicious, but didn't say anything.

•TIME SKIP•

I sat silently across from Valentina. She looked angry as she typed harder than necessary on her computer.

The flight attendant came over. "Would you like anything to drink sir?"

"Whiskey. Dry," I tell her.

She nods and goes away. Moments later she comes back with my drink and hands it to me. Her hand touches my hand for longer than necessary. "Anything else sir?" She asks and bats her lashes at me.

"I think he's fine," Valentina answered.

Before the flight attendant could respond I sent her away with a movement of my hand. She glared at Valentina, but Valentina didn't even look up from her computer.

"Don't you think it's too early to be drinking whiskey? It's seven in the morning." Valentina asks.

"I'm aware of the time, but thanks for the reminder Valentina," I tell her and take a sip of my drink.

"If you keep that up, you'll be an alcoholic," she mumbled and tapped so hard on her keyboard you could probably hear it in the cockpit.

"What's got you so angry this morning? You haven't even been up for that long," I ask.

She stopped glaring at the computer and decided to glare at me, as if I did anything to her. "I'm not angry."

I shrug my shoulders, "Whatever you say."

"Excuse Miss," I call out. The flight attendant comes out. "Can you get a Whiskey on the rocks for her," I tell her. She nods her head and walks away.

"Why do you know what I drink?" She asks.