58. Fredrico / Valentina

We get off the ship and I stretch my limbs with a sigh

We get off the ship and I stretch my limbs with a sigh. We been on that ship for over fifteen hours. It's been two days since Valentina went with Alfonso.

Five more days until we get her.

We get to the house we're temporarily staying at and Blair hooks up all of her computer shit. I wait for all of her shit to turn on.

"Looks like her heart rate a little low," Blair announces.

I come behind her and look at the screen, "What do you mean her heart rate is low?"

"Her heart rate was high, then it plummeted. But nothing dangerous," she tells me.

"Maybe she got knocked unconscious," Sabrina suggests. "You know Alfonso has all these rules and it's most likely Val isn't cooperating."

"Do we have a meeting with Jaime?" Derek asks.

Naveen scoffs, "He's not answering my calls. But I have his address. We're showing up anyway."

"Isn't that disrespectful?" Blair asks.

"Who gives a fuck," I grumble. "We need Valentina back. Who gives a shit if he feels disrespected or not."

"He could kill us on sight," Sabrina tried to reason.

I shrug. "He can try."

Blair shakes her head, "You're crazy, but you're right. Who cares. We need Val back as soon as possible."

"I'll get the suv out," Naveen says and walks out.

TIME SKIP

"Can you wear this?" Sabrina asks and hands me a vest. "Valentina likes you, so if you die, she'll probably kill us," she explained further.

"She likes him?" Derek asks.

Sabrina shrugs, "Rico cooked her pasta."

I give her the best back. "We're going to look like fbi if we where these."

She hands me the vest with more force. "Better than you being killed. Plus I told you Valentina likes you."

Blair turns and looks at me, "We're you the man in her office?"

I act like I don't know what she's talking about. I furrow my brows, "What?"

She grimaced, "Never mind."

"How long until we get there?" Derek asks.

"We're five minutes out," Naveen answered.

I check that all my guns were fully loaded and put them in my suit jacket.

We pull up to the gate and I roll down the window. "We're here to meet Jaime Gallo," I tell him.

"Gallo doesn't have any meetings today," his guard responds.