64. Fredrico / Valentina

FREDRICO'S POV

"You ready Benny?" I ask with a grin and put a pocket knife up my sleeve.

"Never call me that ever again or I will blow you up." He responds with a glare.

I chuckle and pat his shoulder. "Shit!" He shouts and flinches back. "Not so hard you damn elephant." He rubs his shoulder, "My shoulders are sensitive."

I roll my eyes, "Your name should be baby Ben."

I get my gun, make sure it's loaded, and set it aside. "How far do we have to be back for the explosions?" I ask.

"About another mile," he says and gets into the van. "There are three bombs. One at the entrance, another at the left wing, and lastly in the garage."

"Why do we need so many?" I ask.

"We don't," he says with a smirk. "But I like seeing things blow up."

I look at him, "You ever heard of therapy?"

"Who the hell likes therapy? I stopped going when she tried to give me homework." He scoffed, "Homework? Can you fucking believe that?"

I shake my head, "Maybe to help with your issue?"

"I don't have any issues," he grumbles. "The only issues I have is that i'm lactose intolerance."

"Whatever you say," I mumble and look at my watch.

"Alright it's almost time. Let's drive back," I say and get into the van.

We drive back then wait till we get the green light from the maids. "Let's blow this shit baby!" Ben yells before pressing the button.

We wait a few minutes before pulling up close to the destroyed gate and I get out. I put on the mask. "Hey!" I turn around.

"Don't do anything stupid. You have a family that loves you," Ben tells me.

I nod and venture off to the house. I open the door, throw in a smoke bomb, then quickly close it. I wait a few seconds before opening it again and start shooting everyone I see.

I make it all the way upstairs and break down the office door. They had nowhere to go since we blocked the tunnels underneath the house.

The only one wasn't here is Gunther.

"Ah, Fredrico!" Vincent said with a grin. "Are you hear to return my son?"

I shoot Hakim in the head. "You left your son. A real father doesn't do that." I grin, "Maybe you got that tendency from your father. Didn't he leave you and your mother for a racist white chick?"

I chuckle, "That must've stung."

I move out the way before they even have the chance to shoot me.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Rico!" He yells.

"Come and get me bitch!" I yell back.

VALENTINA'S POV

"Can you stop driving like a manic?" Sabrina yells. I press harder on the gas, going a hundred and forty miles per hour.

I anxiously play with my hair while my left leg nervously bounces.

My thoughts get to me. What if's fill my mind. I wonder what will happen if we don't get there in time.

What if something terrible happens?

What if we get there and it's already too late?

What if I find him bleeding out?