39. Valentina / Fredrico

Jamila hugs me with so much force i'm surprised my back didn't snap in half

Jamila hugs me with so much force i'm surprised my back didn't snap in half. She hugs me for a long, long time. "Mama you're going to squeeze her to death," Aaya mumbled.

Jamila let's me go. "Oh i'm so sorry sweetheart. I was just so worried about you!"

Aaya gives me a hug and Troy jumps in my arms. I groan, "Get down."

He kisses me on both of my cheeks. "I missed you sis! It's been almost a century since I seen your mean, scowling face!" He dramatically cried.

He gets down. "Where's Ivy?" I ask. "Taking a nap," he replied.

"I need to talk to you all," I say and sit down on the couch.

Of course, Troy had to squeeze in next to me. He takes ahold of my arm and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I got a dog," I say first to get the east stuff out the way. "He's at the vet right now. His name is Vegas. I got him while I was in Colombia."

"What breed is he?" Aaya asks.

"He's a Poodle and Bichon Frisé mix," I answer.

"I need to tell you all something that cannot leave this room. Okay?" Aaya and Jamila nod. "The suspense is killing me," Troy whispered with a giggle.

"Alfonso put a bounty on Rico's and I's heads. Now with that being said things are going to be a little hectic around here. You can't leave without your body guards. They're not there to control your every move, just for your safety. We're moving to a new house tomorrow. You'll get a new phone, laptop, and anything extra you want," I tell them.

"I'm getting the sense that you're not a regular business woman," Aaya said with suspicion.

I decide to just tell them the truth. "I'm donna of the American Mafia."

Their eyes widen, "You do what Rico and Alejandro do?" Aaya asks.

"Yes," I answer.

"Troy and Aaya you'll be living in the new house for now. Your school is about an hour and a half away, from the house, so you'll have to get up earlier. But it's for your safety. You'll go to class and come back. If you need to stay after school for something let your guards know. Other than that you go to class and come straight back. Troy you'll go to class, practice, then come home. Your guards will accompany you to your games as well."

I turn to Aaya, "No clubbing. No going out for now. And nobody is coming over if I don't know them," I tell her.

She pouts, "Damn it. Can I get a new vibrator? Mine is at the penthouse."

"We're going to a sex store?" Troy asks excitedly.

"You're not," I tell him. He pouts. "I don't need you trying to eat the edible underwear again."

Aaya laughs. "Hey! That was only one time."

"One time too many," I tell him.

"Can we go to Rico's surprise birthday party tonight? Ms. Lily promised me a fat slice of cake, ice cream, and good food." Troy asked.