two.

02 ▎banana milk.

━━━━

jeongguk opens his locker and was met by a blue sticky note.

he took the note and started reading it.

i love banana milk! but my favorite is
strawberry milk. but, expect to receive
more than just a note everyday from
now on, mr. jeongguk:)

- kth

a smile went on jeongguk's face and grabbed his pen to scribble on the back of the note.

he then left the note back on the door of his locker before walking away.

jeongguk went to his first class then sat on his usual seat.

he sighed, regretting that he went inside the room so early. he still have about half an hour before the class starts.

━━━━

taehyung watched as jeongguk entered the room and went to his usual seat.

he cant help but to stare at the other. the ravenette is busy staring at his phone that made him unaware of the brunette's stares.

taehyung stared with a smile at the other male. he can't believe that someone can be this handsome. so perfect.

a soft and quiet gasp escaped his lips as he realized something.

jeongguk must have wrote another reply for him already and he can't wait to see it.

he opens his bag and caught a glimpse of the bottle of banana milk.

he bought it from the convenience store he's working at earlier before going to school and he's planning to give it to jeongguk later.

but he doesn't know where to leave the bottle. he only leaves the note through the edges of the locker as he can't open it.

a sigh escaped his mouth and rests his head on the table.

"stupid taehyung.." he scolded himself.

he thinks, wondering how is he going to leave the banana milk with a note.

suddenly, jeongguk stood up from his seat and went to the door of the room as he left.

taehyung's eyes widened as he suddenly thought of an idea.

he looks around and luckily, there's only few people yet who seemed to be busy in their own world.

grabbing the banana milk with a sticky note sticking on it, taehyung stands up and went to jeongguk's seat.

he carefully placed the bottle on the table before hurriedly going back to his seat.

the brunette lets out a relief sigh as no one noticed him. he won't have to worry about getting caught by someone and telling it to jeongguk.

well, why is he even afraid if jeongguk will find out that he is kth?

the thing is, taehyung is insecure about himself. he believe he doesn't look as pretty as other people, especially girls. also, he's not rich so who would even be proud of having him?

and of course, he doesn't even know if jeongguk will accept him for being a guy and he sure as hell that the ravenette is straight. he have seem him dating some girls before already.

but that was a long time ago already. jeongguk doesn't date any girls anymore.

also, jeongguk might hate him for being gay.

their school isn't really fond of gay people and it's full of homophobics.

once someone found out that you're gay, they'll beat you and use you to be their slave.

the principal doesn't really care about any shits that are happening in the school. he only sent those bullies to detention. nothing much.

and so, taehyung was left with no choice but to hide his identity. to hide his sexuality.

taehyung looks at the door, seeing that jeongguk is now back.

he watched as the ravenette went to his table and his brows crossed at the sight of the banana milk with a sticky note on it.

a smile went on jeongguk's face then looks around to see if his admirer is present in the room.

taehyung's eyes went wide and he immediately rummaged through his bag, as if he's looking for something so that jeongguk won't notice him.

after a while, he peeks to look at the other a lets out a sigh seeing that he's now faced with jeongguk's back.

"hah.. that was close."