three.

03 ▎convenience store.

━━━━

what do you mean? you'll
buy banana milks for me?
- jeongguk

taehyung giggled as he reads the note for the fifth time already.

it was the note that he got from jeongguk's locker earlier after class.

he slips the note inside his pocket and heard the sound of the glass door of the convenience store being opened.

he hummed and tapped his fingertips on the cold counter as he waits for the customer to pay for the item.

it took only about five minutes and the customer is already in front of him.

taehyung smiled but soon faded as he recognized who the person is.

it was jeongguk.

a deep shade of red appeared on his cheeks and he took the bottle of strawberry milk from the ravenette then scans it.

"1,200W." he said in his shy voice.

jeongguk handed him the exact cash then taehyung grabbed it.

"have a nice day, s-sir." he said, mentally scolding himself for stuttering.

jeongguk didn't say anything and just grabbed the strawberry milk before leaving the store.

the brunette lets out a sigh, watching the other walk away through the glass until he was out of sight.

"i thought he likes banana milk? then why did he bought a strawberry one?" he mumbled.

a frown went up on his face. "perhaps.. he lied?"

"but he looks happy when he received the banana milk earlier.." he added.

taehyung decided to just shrug it off and pulled out the sticky note again from his pocket to re-read jeongguk's message.

━━━━

like what i said, expect to receive
more than just a note from now on
so here it is. a bananamilk for you,
mr. jeongguk:))
- kth

jeongguk smiles warmly as he reads the message.

he's now walking as he's planning to go somewhere, holding the note in his right hand with the bananamilk being held by his left hand.

he puts the bottle along with the note inside his bag as he decided to just drink it later when he got home.

the ravenette went inside the convenience store and went to one of the fridges.

he scanned the items until his eyes finally caught the one he was looking for.

strawberry milk.

jeongguk grabbed the bottle and stared at it for a while before walking away to the cashier.

he placed the bottle on the counter and eyed the cashier guy.

it seems like this guy dont attend to their school as he dont remember seeing this person before.

jeongguk's brows crossed together as he noticed the cashier's sudden change of behavior.

he decided to just ignore it and paid for the strawberry milk.

the ravenette took the bottle after a while before leaving the convenience store without saying a word.

jeongguk started walking towards his home while eyeing the strawberry milk then a smile crept up on his face as he remembers something.

"there, gguk. you're smiling over that sticky note person again." he mumbled to himself.

he doesn't know why but it seems like he have fallen inlove with this mysterious secret admirer of his.

he doesn't know anything about the person. his gender, birthday, address, majors and more. he only knows the person's initials.

but jeongguk knew to himself that he fell inlove with the person's personality. the way the person talks to him with so much love and care.

and then, he realized that he wants to meet this secret admirer so bad.