seven.

07 ▎a gift.

━━━━

inside of a restroom cubicle, a boy is sitting in the closed toilet and staring at the clock on his phone.

it was taehyung who's waiting for 30 minutes to pass. school ended already and now, he's waiting for the students to completely leave the school.

when 30 minutes have passed, he stood up from his seat and went out of the cubicle. he exits the restroom then started walking towards a certain place.

taehyung hides behind a wall as he peeks to look at the lockers. his eyes lit up once he saw that no one's in the place.

carefully, he immediately made his way towards a certain locker and a smile was visible on his face at the new note from jeongguk. he takes the note before reading it.

alright. i understand that you don't want to show yourself. but, i really want you to have what i bought for you. visit the library after school if you want and the librarian will give it to you. don't worry, i have already told her that i dont want to find out who you are. just say that you're kth and she'll give it to you.
- jeongguk

a deep shade of red was visible in taehyung's cheeks as he reads the note. he immediately slips the note on his pocket before sprinting of towards the library of the school. he needed to be there before the librarian left.

he was panting when he reached the place and opens the door. taehyung went inside and approached the librarian who seems to be busy with a book.

"uhm, e-excuse me." he nervously started.

the lady looks up at him from the book and have him a warm smile. "why are you still in this school, young man? you're supposed to be at home now."

taehyung chewed his bottom lip. "i-i was told t-to go here and meet you, m-ma'am. i'm kth." he said.

"ah, so you're the kth that jeon jeongguk told me. here, he wants you to have this." she said and took the box laying down from the table then handed it to the boy.

the brunette widened his eyes a bit at seeing the box. it was a medium sized one.

"t-thank you." he said as he took the box.

the lady smiled at him then went to sit on her chair. "you must go home now, the school will close soon. have a safe trip, young man."

taehyung nodded and bowed at him not without thanking her before leaving the place.

he gulped, seeing the box in his hand. he can't wait to find out what he's inside.

when he reached the lockers, he sat down on the floor in front of jeongguk's locker and placed the box in front of him.

he carefully pulled the ribbon and removes the lid.

a gasp escaped his lips.

the box contains a note, a bottle of strawberry milk and a beautiful strawberry sweater.

taehyung grabbed the sticky note to read the message.

i remember how you said you love sweaters before, and i thought you love strawberries so here it is. i hope you'll like it, though. if you're a boy, that's fine. any genders can wear this type of outfit. i bet you'll look adorable in this. i really want to see you wearing this. also, the strawberry milk. i bought it from a convenience store so enjoy, kth.
- jeongguk

taehyung smiles so widely and slips the note inside his pocket.

so that strawberry milk that he bought was actually for me.. a-and it seems like he dont have a problem with me being a b-boy..?

he grabs the sweater with full of gentleness and he loves how soft the fabric feels against his skin.

he then hugged it and closed his eyes, thinking about the certain raven haired boy who gave the sweater to him with a warm smile.

he was too busy hugging the sweater and thinking about jeongguk that he didn't noticed a pair of eyes watching him.

"what are you doing in front of jeongguk's locker..?"