thirty.

30 ▎claw machine.

━━━━

"who was that, seongeun?"

"my boss." seongeun answers, studying the picture of taehyung that his boss sent.

the girl clinged on his arm, closing her eyes. "jiyoon, was it? she have another order for you?"

"yeah. she wants me to stalk someone." he answered, putting his phone inside his pocket then grabbed his glass of beer.

"let go of me, arya."

"fine." she sighed and lets go of him.

seongeun drank all of the beer then slammed the glass down and stood up from his seat.

"you're going already?"

"i need to do my jo-" he stopped talking as soon as he spotted someone not far from their seat.

seongeun raised his right brow as he watches that someone's every move.

"what's wrong?" arya asked and stood beside him.

seongeun shook his head and sat back down on his previous seat. "i guess i'll be staying."

arya frowned but sat down beside him, trying to be close to his frame without getting caught by him. "don't leave me alone."

"yeah." he replied boringly, watching taehyung having fun while sitting on someone's lap a few seat apart from them.

━━━━

"ggukie! we have beaten the highest score!"

"yeah. right." jeongguk answers with a smile, satisfied with taehyung's happy tone.

they spent fifteen minutes playing the game. at first, taehyung was so nervous and scared from the noises and the zombies but as time passes by, he's slowly getting used to it. jeongguk's presence somehow helped him get through it.

"wanna play the other games?" jeongguk looks at the younger.

taehyung's eyes sparkled at the question and nodded shyly. "i would love to play them with you."

"then let's get going now."

the two went out together and went to a game that is good for two people. they played together then went to the other games when they finished.

jeongguk looks around and spotted the claw machines that are filled with adorable and colorful stuffed toys.

"let's go there, taehyung." he said and pointed to one of the arcade. the brunette nodded in agreement excitedly then they went to the arcade together.

jeongguk inserted a coin in the coin slot and aimed the claw to the certain white bunny plush. he stared at it for a while, making sure that the claw is aimed right on top of the plush. when he was so sure already that everything is good, jeongguk pressed the button and hoped for the claw to grab the plush.

the claw grabbed the plush but unfortunately, as soon as the claw went back up, the plush fell down back on its previous spot.

"ah, fuck." jeongguk muttered, getting annoyed. "i saw it. this game is unfair.

"m-maybe try it again?" taehyung suggested.

"yeah." jeongguk replied.

he tried, and tried, again and again. he spent ten coins only for one single arcade but it seems like luck isn't with him today.

out of frustration, jeongguk slammed his hand on the button and went to taehyung.

"this is bullshit. let's just go."

taehyung nodded nervously and followed jeongguk towards their friends who are in the basketball area.

while they are walking, the brunette looked back at the machine and stared at the same bunny plush that jeongguk was desiring to get earlier.

he thought to himself, he have to do something. he have to make a move immediately before someone else will manage to get the bunny plush first before him.