twenty six.

26 ▎tear.

━━━━

a deep shade of red can be seen on taehyung's face as he, for the first time, accidentally had a glimpse of jeongguk's naked upper body.

"oh, shoot." jeongguk went to his bed to get his clothes. "gimme a sec." he hurriedly went back to the bathroom and closed the door.

taehyung blinked softly, still froze on his spot with burning breadcheeks.

should i leave..

not long enough, jeongguk opened the door and went out, fully dressed this time but his hair still slightly damp.

"what made you come here?" he looks at the smaller male.

taehyung blushed more and looks down to avoid jeongguk's attractive gaze on him. "i was c-calling for you cause i brought some snacks but y-you weren't answering so i decided to j-just come inside. i'm s-sorry, ggukie."

"i see," jeongguk nodded and went over to the table behind taehyung. "thank you for bringing me these, tae."

"n-no need to. i'm going now." taehyung replied and smiled at him before going out with the tray.

jeongguk was about to tell him to stay but taehyung already went out. he sighed, already missing the boy's presence, again.

━━━━

taehyung took his phone out from his bag to check the time, seeing that he already have to go to work.

"jiminie? i have to go now."

"oh really? let me come with you." jimin said and jumped from his bed to get ready.

taehyung looks at him. "what?"

did jeongguk told jiminie that i work in a convenience store?

"yeah? you're going home, right? i'll send you home." jimin stared at him.

the brunette frowned and carried his bag.

so he didn't know yet.

"actually, jiminie. i h-have work." he admitted.

jimin approached him. "oh really? what's your job?"

"uhm, a cashier in a convenience store, nearby." the boy answered.

"then i'll send you there and might as well buy some stuffs in there. i'll treat you too!" the blonde exclaimed, going to the door.

"let's go, tae! you'll be late." jimin opened the door and waited for him

taehyung nodded and went to the door, satisfied with jimin's reaction about his job.

when the two went out, they walked passed by jeongguk who also went out from his bedroom.

"going home?"

"secr-"

"to my work, ggukie." taehyung smiles shyly at the taller male.

"is that so? can i come?" jeongguk went inside his room to get his phone and wallet.

jimin crossed his eyebrows and his arms. "no you can't."

"thanks jimin, let's go tae." jeongguk answered when he appeared beside the brunette.

taehyung blushed and giggled, nodding as they made their way downstairs with jimin following behind them.

"bitch!"

━━━━

the three arrived to the convenience store and taehyung went to the counter.

"hyung!" he greeted yoongi who smiled at him but soon, the male's smile dropped at the sight of jimin staring at him.

"j-jimi-"

"yoongi..? you work here?" jimin asked.

jeongguk furrowed his brows. "what's your relationship with him?"

"jimin, let's talk outside please?" yoongi begged.

jimin only keeps staring at yoongi. "he's min yoongi, my two months boyfriend."

taehyung lets out a quiet gasp at the sudden news while jeongguk stared at his brother in shock. "you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?"

"so what?" jimin scoffed and approached the male who's standing beside taehyung.

yoongi gulped, staring at his boyfriend. "i-i'm sorry-"

"what are you sorry for? why you didn't tell me your job was a cashier here?" jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck.

"i was afraid that you'll feel ashamed of having me as your boyfriend." the older answered.

jimin giggled and pecks yoongi's lips. "i don't care about it, silly. i still love you."

yoongi sighed in relief before hugging his boyfriend tightly.

taehyung, who's watching the scene silently went to jeongguk who's also watching everything.

jeongguk looks at the brunette beside him and felt a hint of worry, seeing that a tear rolled down on taehyung's cheek. "tae, are you okay?"

"huh? oh. i'm okay." taehyung answered and wipes the tear away.

the truth is, he teared up by seeing jimin and yoongi looking happy and sweet together but at the same time, he envies them.

he wants to have someone too who will hug him, kiss him, love him and cherish him forever. he wants jeongguk to do it to him but he knows damn well that it's impossible and it will never happen. never in his life.