twelve.

12 ▎a treat.

━━━━

"y-you're so good at painting.." taehyung shyly said, watching as jeongguk moved the brush on the canva.

he watched in awe. he's really amazed by the ravenette's skills.

the painting looks really beautiful that it almost looks like a photo that they took. he's afraid that the art teacher might mistaken them that they took a photo and printed it out instead of painting.

jeongguk chuckled at the boy's cute reaction then stared at his own work after. "thanks. i guess this is good enough?"

taehyung nodded vigorously. "mhm. it l-looks so beautiful already, jeongguk."

the ravenette puts the brush down and started cleaning it. "then we're done here. we should head home now and then tomorrow, you'll come to my house for the description."

"o-okay.." the brunette answered, sadness visible on his voice. he doesn't want to go yet. he wants to spend more time with jeongguk.

jeongguk stood up and started packing his things up then carries the canva. "i'll bring this with me."

taehyung only nodded as a reply and stands up as well, head hanging low. "jeongguk.."

the ravenette turns to look at him. "yeah?"

"uhm, thank you for p-paying for the materials and painting the scenery and i apologize for doing nothing.." the younger grips the straps of his bag.

jeongguk smiled a little. "you didn't 'did nothing', taehyung. you helped me pick which spot to paint and about the materials, it's no problem."

"i-i will pay you-"

"no. save your money for yourself, okay? you don't have to pay for anything. as what i said, it's all on me." he gave the boy a soft head pat.

"o-okay.. thank you so much." taehyung shyly smiles at him.

"it's no problem. i'll get going now, taeh-" he was interrupted by a loud sound of a stomach growling in hunger.

jeongguk stared at him while taehyung's eyes went wide and his cheeks slowly turns deep shade of red.

"i-i-"

"we should go fill up your tummy first before going, yeah? my treat." the older suggested.

taehyung gulped and shook his head. he can't make jeongguk pay again. "n-no! i will just g-go to the convenience store where i'm working at and b-buy a cup nood-"

"you're talking too much, taehyung." jeongguk holds taehyung's wrist gently before walking.

the brunette gasped out and tries to keep up with the ravenette's pace.

"j-jeongguk! i don't want you to pay again!" taehyung blushed madly, feeling the other's warmth on his skin.

"don't worry about it. i just want you to be full." jeongguk said which made the brunette blush even more.

luckily, it's dark already so jeongguk wouldn't be able to see his burning red cheeks.

━━━━

the two ended up in a noodle house that they saw not so far from the field.

taehyung is now currently shyly eating his ramyeon while jeongguk is having a jajangmyeon.

the brunette gulped down his food and looks up at the ravenette. "t-thanks for this, jeongguk.."

"you've been thanking me since earlier." jeongguk chuckled and stared at boy. "no need to thank me."

"okay.." taehyung mumbled and nodded.

the two continues eating with taehyung stealing glances sneakily at the ravenette. he still can't believe that he's eating in a noodle house with him, with his crush.