twenty two.

22 ▎seatmate.

━━━━

ggukie
where are you, taehyung?

me
my first class. where are you
right now, ggukie?

taehyung blushed softly as he just called jeongguk 'ggukie' over their text messages.

ggukie
in front of you

he gasped and looks at his front, seeing jeongguk already looking at him with a smile, a phone in his hand.

ggukie
i talked to the teacher. you
can sit with me

taehyung can't believe what he just read.

am i reading this right?

"tae? what are you waiting? come here." jeongguk said and pats the empty chair beside him.

"o-oh. yeah." taehyung blushed and stands up. he gathers all his stuffs then made his way towards jeongguk's seat then sat down beside him.

jeongguk smiled, staring at the flustered male beside him. he doesn't know why he's doing this but he's feeling like he have to. and he wants to.

━━━━

"you're telling me.. you will reveal yourself soon?" jimin whispered.

taehyung nodded, fiddling with his fingers. "but i'm still scared that he might reject me."

"what are you saying? he's literally whipped for you. i'm telling you, he likes you, taehyung." the blonde said and sipped on his peach milk.

"i'm n-nothing special-"

"shush. you're the cutest and kindest human being that i have ever met. now shut the hell up and enjoy the cookies i made for you."

taehyung giggled with his cheeks turning into deep shade of red. he grabbed a chocolate chip cookie then nibbles on it.

the two are currently in the school's rooftop as it's their lunch break. students aren't really allowed to enter that said place and the entrance door is locked but jimin managed to get the key and they sneaked it.

taehyung protested but jimin already dragged him and assured him that everything will be alright.

well, the brunette told the blonde that he needs to talk to him somewhere private, with just the two of them but he didn't expect jimin to bring him to the rooftop.

"it's so beautiful here, jiminie. thank you." taehyung mumbled then sipped on his strawberry milk.

jimin snickered at his statement. "says the one who kept whining earlier for not wanting to go here because it's dangerous."

"hey." taehyung blushed in embarrassment, mentally regretting whining like a kid earlier.

"but seriously, you should bring jeongguk here next time. you know, just the two of you." the older giggled at his own statement.

the brunette hummed, imagining enjoying the beautiful scenery with his crush. "yeah.."

"so, did you leave another note today?" jimin looks at the boy beside him.

"mhm," taehyung nodded. "i also left a note before i left school yesterday but, it d-disappearead."

the other furrowed his brows. "what do you mean?"

"i d-don't know. i went here first before ggukie today. i don't know, maybe he got it already." taehyung pouted, feeling sad that his note probably got stolen.

jimin frowns, staring at the boy. "don't worry. i'll ask jeongguk later about it."

taehyung's face lit up and he looks at the older with slightly wide but adorable eyes. "really?"

jimin chuckled and nodded then ruffled taehyung's brown locks. "yes. i promise you that."