nine.

09 ▎café.

━━━━

the two entered the café once they have reached it and went to the available table.

"what will you have, tae?" jimin asked, looking at the boy who sat down on the chair.

"h-hot choco." the younger answered shyly.

the blonde smiled and pats his head. "okay. wait for me here." he said before walking towards the counter.

taehyung watched his retreating figure then chewed his bottom lip.

he remembers what the blonde have told him earlier and he can't get it out of his head.

"no wonder my brother likes you a lot."

the brunette blinks softly and covers his cheeks with his palms as he felt that they're starting to heat up.

"no wonder my brother likes you a lot."

"w-what do you mean, jimin-ssi?"

jimin slips his hands inside the pockets of his pants. "he likes you, taehyung. i can tell."

taehyung's cheeks went red. "h-how? he doesn't know me. he doesn't even know that i'm a g-guy."

"he might be straight but he's not homophobic and who knows, maybe he'll be gay for you." the blonde giggled and looks at the brunette.

"j-jeongguk won't ever like a person like me." taehyung sadly mumbled.

he checked the time through his phone, wondering if jeongguk will come soon as they have planned to meet up to this café after school.

jimin came back after some minutes while carrying two cups of drinks. "hey tae. did you got bored?"

taehyung gave him a shy smile and shook his head. "no. t-thank you so much, jimin."

the blonde placed the cups on the table before sitting down in front of the younger. "don't mention it. so, taehyung. tell me about yourself." he smiles.

the brunette stared at his cup of hot chocolate. "m-me? there's nothing really interesting about me." he mumbled. "b-but i work as a cashier in a convenience store."

"i see." jimin nodded as he listened. "any favorites?"

"i really love s-strawberry and warm cuddles." taehyung answered before taking a drink of the hot chocolate.

the older male drinks his coffee then puts his cup down after. "i love cuddles too! you should visit our house sometimes and we'll cuddle in my bed. also, you'll be able to see jeongguk as well."

taehyung gulped at what he just heard. "t-that's okay?"

"of course taehyung. you're my friend now and you seem trustworthy. we should go later though."

"a-actually, jeongguk is my partner for our project in art and he will m-meet me here in a while. he also said t-that we will do the project too in y-your house."

jimin smirked and stared at the flustered brunette. "hm. then that only means you'll get to be close with him."

taehyung nodded with a small smile. "b-but we're only partners. i d-don't think that he will like me to be his friend."

"oh taehyung, he'll like you for sure. also, you're my friend now and you can visit our house anytime and be friends with him." the blonde assured him.

"y-you're right, jimin."

just the thought of being finally friends with jeongguk makes taehyung so happy.

━━━━

"jimin..?"

"oh gguk! you're finally here." jimin smiles at the ravenette.

taehyung gulped and looks down as jeongguk approached them.

calm down taehyung.

"you know him?" jeongguk asked jimin.

jimin grinned and nodded. "yes. i just met him today and we're friends now."

the ravenette just nodded and looks at taehyung. "we should go now, taehyung."

"o-oh yeah." the said boy stands up and took his bag. "thank y-you so much for the choco and for being my f-friend, jimin. see you next tomorrow."

the older smiled at him. "you don't have to and yes, see you tomorrow. take care of him, gguk!"

"yeah yeah." jeongguk said and the two of them started walking towards the exit.

taehyung waved at jimin with a wide boxy smile and followed the ravenette.

"i found a good place already. we should go to an art store first and buy the materials that we'll need." the ravenette blurted out.

the younger listened and nodded. "o-okay, mr. jeongguk."