thirty two.

32 ▎gift.

━━━━

time passed by so quickly and today is now jeongguk's nineteenth birthday.

as soon as jeongguk entered the school, he was greeted by his school mates a happy birthday. some were brave enough to come up to him and give him their presents, and some were shy.

the gifts are looking very expensive. watches, clothes, jewelries, shoes and many more.

but, jeongguk just kept walking. all he's thinking about is one thing.

a new message from kth.

jeongguk arrived to his locker and as usual, there is a sticky note waiting for him.

with a smile, he took the note along with a bottle of banana milk.

happiest birthday mr. jeongguk! it's not that much but i hope you'll like it. enjoy your birthday today mr. jeongguk. and oh! i made the banana milk this time! it's easy though! hehe

- kth

"kth made this..?" he mumbled with a smile, looking at the bottle. "whoever you are, thank you so much."

━━━━

taehyung entered the classroom, holding a baby blue box with a ribbon on it.

his eyes immediately caught jeongguk who's reading a book in his chair, making him nervous.

slowly, taehyung approached jeongguk's seat but he suddenly halted on his steps once he saw the expensive looking gifts lying on the ravenette's table.

the brunette can't help but to feel insecure and sad, thinking that jeongguk might wont like his simple gift.

unlike to those gifts, his own gift is just too simple and he just won it from an arcade.

also, it's a stuffed toy.

taehyung turned his wheel to leave and tries to hide the box but jeongguk was quick to notice him.

"oh? taehyung, is that for me?"

taehyung stopped on his tracks and nodded slowly.

"really? give me, i wanna see it."

"o-okay." the brunette nodded once again and walked towards the ravenette.

taehyung placed the box on the table and looks down, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. "happy birthday.."

jeongguk smiles and held the box. "thank you tae. the box is really cute." he said, pulling the ribbon.

"y-you're welcome. c-can you open it when you're alone instead?" the younger asked.

the ravenette stopped and lets go of the ribbon. "sure thing. thank you again, it's wonderful."

taehyung can't help but to blush by that simple compliment. "no w-worries."

━━━━

as soon as jeongguk arrived inside his bedroom, he immediately unzipped his bag open and took out the box that he got from taehyung.

lots of people gave him gifts but he left them inside his locker, only bringing home the gifts from his friends, kth and taehyung.

jeongguk sat on his bed and placed the box on his lap. he pulled the ribbon then removed the lid of the box.

"oh.." the ravenette mumbled, picking up the certain bunny plush.

"isn't this the one i was trying to get from that arcades?" he asked himself, smiling as he stared at the plush.

"so tae got it? he's so good at that game huh." he chuckled and shakes his head.

"i was trying to get this to give this to him. guess it's mine now and it will remind me of him forever."