thirty five.

35 ▎a favor.

━━━━

"can taehyungie have more of the tasty water please..?"

jeongguk glared at hoseok and namjoon then sighed. "you two are fucked."

"hey, i didn't know that it was jimin's." hoseok frowned and hugged his knees.

taehyung pouted more and turned his attention to jeongguk. "ggukie.. c-can i-"

"no taehyung. that's enough." the ravenette interrupted him, giving the boy a head pat.

"b-but-"

"here, have mine instead. it's much better." jeongguk placed his glass of drink in front of taehyung.

the brunette held the glass and starts drinking it, not knowing it's actually just a glass of juice.

"oh, so what have you two done to successfully book a room here when we're literally a group of students? especially taehyung, he's only 17."

hoseok nudged namjoon who's sitting beside him. "you tell him." he mumbled.

namjoon smiled sheepishly. "ah well, you know. my uncle actually owns this."

"woahh i can't believe this!" jimin suddenly shouted.

yoongi sighed and buried the boy's face on his chest. "shut your mouth please."

"i see. but i still can't believe that taehyung's hyung allowed him to drink."

"oh come on! let's just not think about that for now. we should be having fun right now. how about we sing?!" hoseok pointed to the television with speakers on its sides, a songbook, remote and microphones resting on top of the table.

jimin stood up with wobbly legs as he made his way to the television. "i will sing for my yoongiboo."

jeongguk looks down at the brunette to see what he's doing and he's surprised to see that taehyung actually enjoyed the juice as the glass is now empty.

"how is it?" he asked.

taehyung looks up at him and grinned. "it's good but not as good as the tasty water." the boy hiccuped.

"but, mhmm.." taehyung closed his eyes and snuggled on jeongguk's side. "cold.." he mumbled, almost inaudible.

but jeongguk managed to hear it despite of the loud sounds coming from the speakers. he took off his jacket and covered taehyung's body with it, making sure that the boy is feeling warm enough.

he also didn't push the boy away from him. he just let him snuggle on his side.

jeongguk pulled his phone out from the pocket of his jacket to check the time.

"8:26," he mumbled. "just few more minutes and you'll be home already."

━━━━

jeongguk checked the time again, frowning as it's already 9:20 and seokjin haven't arrive yet.

the boys are enjoying singing random songs, while yoongi and jeongguk are just watching them, taehyung still sleeping deeply on jeongguk's side.

jeongguk snapped his head towards taehyung as he saw a light on the boy's pocket which he assumes to be his phone.

he hesitated wether he should take the phone out and see what's happening or just wake taehyung up.

but judging the brunette's face, he's sleeping so peacefully despite the noises coming from the boys and he surely still won't be in the right state of mind to check his own phone.

jeongguk shakes his head and carefully took taehyung's phone to check it.

it turns out that seokjin is calling him and it must be important. jeongguk slides his finger across the screen to answer it.

"ah, hello, jin sir. taehyung is sleeping right now so he couldn't pick up the phone."

"that's alright, i'm glad you're the one who picked up. can you do me a favor please?"

jeongguk crossed his brows. "i have no problem with that."

"something just came up to the store and i really can't pick taehyung up right now. can you take care of taehyung please? bring him to your home because he doesn't have the key of our home. i'm really sorry for all this mess, jeongguk."

"that's totally fine with me. i will take care of him, sir. don't worry." jeongguk assured, staring at the brunette's face.

"thank you so much. i owe you something. tomorrow morning, i'll come pick him up. may i have your address?"

"yes, of course but i can just send him to your home if you'd like."

"really? that's alright with you?"

jeongguk smiled. he doesn't mind spending a lot of time with the brunette. "anything is alright with me, sir."

"thank you so much. i'll make sure to give you something in return."

"no no, it's okay. you don't have to. i'm happy to help taehyung and his hyung."

seokjin can't help but to smile on the other side. "thank you again, jeongguk."

"but if it's alright, can i ask what happened? it's not something bad, right?"

jeongguk heard a sigh and he's now sure that something bad happened.

"i will tell you when i met you. i gotta go now though. thank you so much again and take care of my baby. bye, jeongguk."

"oh okay. goodbye sir." he replied then the call ended.

he slipped the phone inside taehyung's pocket again then smiled.

"guess you'll be staying with me tonight."