twenty eight.

28  ▎plans.

━━━━

"don't plan something stupid. i want a peaceful life, jiyoon." yura rolled her eyes. "if you're still going to do it then go plan it alone. i'm not joining you."

"aren't we friends? friends supposed to be helping out each other so you should help me."

"not this way, this isn't right. come on, why are you even doing this? just let the two be happy together. you are nothing but his ex now-" yura got cutted of by a sudden slap on her cheek.

"what the hell?!"

"shut the fuck up. if you're not going to help me then leave. i don't need you." jiyoon glared at her.

yura sighed and rubbed her reddened stinging cheek. "hah, you got mad because you got slapped with the truth? fine. do what you want. i don't care anymore." she then walked off, leaving jiyoon alone.

jiyoon rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "motherfucker." she mumbled, but soon, her frown turned into a smirk.

"planning to confess already, huh?"

━━━━

"so we're planning to go to arcades then my house later after school. you two up to join?" namjoon asked, looking at taehyung and jimin. "i know jeongguk won't join as usual. i'm asking you two so it will be less boring."

"i'm in!" jimin happily said and taehyung fiddled with his sleeves.

"i h-have a shift later.. my hyung might get mad at me." he pouted.

jimin visibly cooed at the boy. "why don't you ask for a day off? it's just for today. i'm sure he'll let you."

hoseok nodded. "right."

"uhm okay. i'm going to ask him." taehyung opened his bag and took out his phone.

he immediately went to his and seokjin's text conversation and left the older a message.

"hyung's probably busy today so we have to wait.."

"that's totally fine with us, taehyung. we can wait anytime." namjoon assured.

taehyung smiled until he heard his phone letting out a sound. he picked it up and checked the message that he got from seokjin.

"he agreed." he smiled and the three gave him genuine smiles. "that's great." hoseok said.

"i'm coming too." jeongguk suddenly announced, making them shock.

taehyung can't help but to blush softly and smile a little.

"really? what's gotten into you?" namjoon asked.

hoseok snickered and leans close to namjoon's ear who's beside him. "maybe because taehyung is coming with us."

"oh? does he like him?"

"i can hear you." jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"oh shut it guys. just let jeongguk come with us and be with taehyung all the time." jimin laughed, seeing taehyung's reaction.

"bitch." jeongguk stated, but secretly hiding his flushed cheeks.