twenty four.

24 ▎protective.

━━━━

"where the hell are you taking me?" she whined as she kept being dragged by her friend.

her friend sent a glare at her. "shut the fuck up and just be with me. bestfriends should be together all the time and helping each other out, yura."

yura scoffed and crossed her arms, following her friend to wherever they're going. "we're not lovers to be together all the damn time!"

"keep it down! he can't hear us."

"he? who?"

"shh."

the two watched as a brunette haired boy approached a locker and wrote something. then, he slipped the paper in the side of the door of the locker.

yura gasped quietly while her friend smirked.

"i knew something was off with that boy."

"isn't.. isn't that jeongguk's locker? what did that boy left in his locker?"

"looks like a piece of paper. we'll see when that boy left already."

the two stayed in their spot while watching taehyung. once the brunette left, yura and her friend immediately approached the locker.

she took the note then reads it.

"hi mr. jeongguk! i hope you'll have a great day or night. please keep smiling, you look really handsome when you do:)) from kth." she read out loud enough for yura to hear.

yura crossed her brows. "a secret admirer or something?"

"exactly. who on earth still does this kind of shit? this is so lame."

"well that boy earlier does," yura shrugged. "we should go now, yoon. the others are waiting for us."

jiyoon scoffed and clenched the paper in her fist. she walked towards the trash bin then threw the tiny ball of paper on it before walking away with yura in anger.

━━━━

current.

"i can see him now." jimin said, seeing jeongguk walking towards the school gates.

taehyung smiles a little when he saw jeongguk as well. the ravenette is walking with hoseok and namjoon and the three of them are talking about something. hoseok is laughing, namjoon is saying something to them while jeongguk just listens.

"it's jimin and taehyung." namjoon said.

both hoseok and jeongguk looks at the two, seeing jimin waving at them from afar.

once the three boys reached the blonde and brunette, hoseok and namjoon gave them warm smiles. "alright, we'll go now gguk. take care, you three." hoseok said.

namjoon ruffled taehyung's hair as the boy is looking adorable for him then he left with hoseok on his side.

taehyung looks at jeongguk and shyly smiled at him. "hi ggukie.."

jeongguk smiled back at the smaller. "hey."

"i'm still here, you two." jimin said after letting out a cough and held taehyung's hand.

taehyung blushed because of his statement while jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"taehyung is coming with us. we gonna have fun in my room." jimin grinned.

"just don't do something stupid to him." jeongguk hissed.

the three went to the bus stop and waited for their bus to arrive.

"being protective, aren't we?"

the brunette is just listening to them with glowing red cheeks. he tries all his best to hide it with his single hand as his other hand is being held by jimin.

"can't i protect a friend from a devil like you?" jeongguk raised a brow.

jimin scoffed loudly, pulling taehyung close to him. "don't be close to that mean guy." he said to the younger.

taehyung giggled which sounds like music to jeongguk's ears.

the ravenette stared at the boy, wondering what taehyung have done to him.

.
.
.

[jiyoon and yura are just random names that came to my mind. if any idols or artists have the same names, then, it's just a coincidence. i ain't referring to them.]