eighteen.

18 ▎ggukie.

━━━━

after spending about twenty minutes of making their painting project look so perfect inside his bedroom, jeongguk finally went out.

he made his way downstairs and frowned as there's no sign of the certain brunette and his brother.

he spotted a maid and gestured for her to come who immediately obeys him.

"where are they?" he eyed the maid.

"in the dining room, young master." she answered.

jeongguk hummed as a reply and made his way towards the said place. the dining room.

as he reached the place, he could hear jimin's loud voice and taehyung's shy one.

the ravenette looks at the scene in front of him.

jimin is feeding the shy taehyung.

he could see the youngest boy's flushed cheeks as he shyly chewed the food that jimin just fed him.

"great, right?" jimin asked and the other nodded as an answer.

jeongguk crossed his brows and approached the two.

taehyung looks up at the ravenette and can't help but to blush madly. he immediately looks down as he fears that jeongguk might see his flushed cheeks.

"oh gguk! do you want to join us?" jimin asked before drinking water.

jeongguk ignores him and sat down on a chair in front of the brunette. "i've finished the painting, taehyung."

taehyung slightly looks up at him and gave him a shy smile. "t-thank you, jeongguk."

jimin scoffs, thinking that jeongguk is ignoring him. "eat lots, okay? i want you to be full." he said, smiling at taehyung.

taehyung nodded at him then continues eating his food.

the two continues to eat with jimin sharing taehyung some stories and the brunette seems to be enjoying it, a pair of burning eyes watching them.

━━━━

"t-thank you, jeongguk and jiminie." taehyung said.

they are now outside of the mansion. jimin and taehyung are standing in front of each other while jeongguk is watching them behind the brunette.

jimin smiles and pulls the boy in a warm hug. "no worries. let me take you hom-"

"we should go now, taehyung." jeongguk interrupted the blonde.

jimin glares at him and lets go of taehyung. "bitch."

jeongguk smirked at the blonde's pissed off face.

taehyung looks at the ravenette. "i c-can go by myself-" he pouted as jeongguk already walked away.

he looks at jimin and gave him a smile. "bye jiminie." he said before jogging away to chase jeongguk.

jimin watched them and sighed. "that bitchy jeongguk." he muttered.

taehyung and jeongguk walked together in silence. no one dares to talk. only the sounds of the vehicles passing in the road can be heard.

the brunette slightly looks up at the taller male. "t-thank you so much for this, jeongguk."

jeongguk looks down at the boy as he heard him then pats his head. "i just want you to be safe."

"o-oh. you can uhm leave me already when we reached the convenience store. i h-have a shift."

"i see."

and then, silence engulfed them again.

jeongguk sneakily gazed at the brown haired boy beside him, seeing him looking at the view on his side.

he doesn't know why, but the way taehyung talks to him is so familiar. it's like, he knows taehyung for a very long time already.

also, the boy looks really beautiful.

he knew he shouldn't be feeling this way when he's liking the mysterious kth person but he just can't help it.

taehyung is so beautiful especially when he smiles.

and he promised to himself that he will keep making the boy happy to be able to see his beautiful smile often.

━━━━

"thank you a-again, ggukie." taehyung smiles then his eyes soon widened at the nickname.

jeongguk cocked a brow, eyes locked on the brunette. "ggukie?"

taehyung blushed. "s-sorry, it just slipped. i won't call you that again-"

"you can call me that. i don't mind." the ravenette immediately cutted his words.

"r-really? it's okay?"

"yeah. i'll see you tomorrow at school, hm? take care, taehyung."

taehyung nodded and smiles shyly. "y-you too, ggukie. see you tomorrow."

jeongguk gave him a warm smile before walking off to head back home.

the brunette watched his retreating figure for a while with a smile and cheeks heating up before going inside the convenience store, his co-worker waiting for him.

"is that your boyfriend?"

taehyung blushed hard and immediately shook his head. "h-he's just a friend, hyung."

"sure he is." yoongi said while taking his uniform vest.

taehyung went to get his own vest and wears it before going to the counter. "i'll take care of the store now. take care on your way home, hyung."

yoongi hummed and gave taehyung a pat on his shoulder. "take care too. the owner arrived earlier and he's inside his office right now. i'll be going now. see you tomorrow, tae." he said, taking his bag then walked off.

the boy watched as yoongi left for a while with a smile on his face.

"hyungie is always so soft when it comes to me but cold to others. cutie hyungie." he giggled and sat on his chair.