thirty six.

36  ▎something to say

━━━━

"he got robbed?"

"yeah. he said two boys went to the store and stole all the store's money tonight. luckily there's only few money since he have brought home the other money already." yoongi answered after ending a phone call with seokjin, sighing. "i'm going to go visit the store. have a safe ride, yeah?"

"thanks hyung, you too. if you guys need help, please call me." jeongguk said.

the older gave him a smile and nodded. "what about the others though? can you handle them?"

the ravenette looks at hoseok and namjoon who are wasted inside namjoon's car. "i have called namjoon's older brother already. he said he's going to come and drive namjoon's car."

"that's good to know." yoongi replied. he took off his jacket and covered jimin's body with it. the boy is already sleeping at the backseat of jeongguk's car while taehyung's sleeping at the passenger's seat.

"i'll get going now. i'm really worried about seokjin hyung."

"okay. take care hyung." jeongguk waved as yoongi started walking away.

the older waved back with a smile while heading to get a cab.

the ravenette sighed, looking at namjoon's car and seeing the two totally wasted inside.

"these shits.." he muttered.

after a while, a guy came running to him and gave his shoulder a pat. "jeongguk."

"oh, namwoo hyung."

"thanks for calling me." namwoo said, looking at namjoon's car then shakes his head.

"no worries. take care, hyung."

"you too." the older replied with a smile before going to namjoon's car to drive it.

jeongguk went inside his own car, sitting down on the driver's seat then made sure to put his seatbelt on.

he glanced at the sleeping brunette beside him and smiles softly.

"cute." he mumbled before he starts to drive.

━━━━

"the young masters have arrived!" a maid shouted and they all hurried to welcome them.

jeongguk got out of the car and two men approached them. one of those carried jimin out of the car to bring him to his room. the other man was about to carry taehyung as well but jeongguk was quick to stop him.

"i'll do it. please have my bed prepared for him."

"will do, mr. jeon." the man bowed before leaving and going to jeongguk's bedroom.

jeongguk gently carried taehyung then made his way to the entrance of the mansion. he was greeted by the maids, welcoming him as usual.

jeongguk smiled at them before going upstairs towards his bedroom. when he entered the room, the bed is already prepared and the man earlier cannot be seen anymore.

the ravenette gently laid taehyung down on the king sized bed then starts taking the boy's shoes off.

he sighed, brushing his hair with his fingers. "ah, i should take a warm bath." he mumbled and starts taking his top off.

"mmmh.. ggukie.." taehyung suddenly mumbled un a drunk state, pouting with still closed eyes.

the ravenette froze on his spot by suddenly hearing the boy's voice. he turned to look at him, a sigh of relief leaving his lips to see that taehyung isn't fully awake.

jeongguk slowly approached him and gently sat down on the bed.

"ggukie.." taehyung mumbled once again.

"hm? i'm over here."

"w-wanna tell you s-something.." the brunette eyes are still closed and still not on the right state of mind, just unconsciously mumbling out some words.

"you gonna puke? what is it?'

but what he heard next made his heart stop beating.

"i love you, ggukie.."