thirty one.

31 ▎bunny plush.

━━━━

"yeah. he was in a club with some friends and a hookup, i'm assuming. i'll send you the pictures later because i'm following him right now."

"where is he going?"

"seems like he's going home. he's currently alone now." seongeun answers, staring at taehyung from the other side of the road of a quiet village.

"he just entered a house which i assume his home. I'll send the pictures." seongeun added and ended the call.

he quickly took a picture of the house then sent it to jiyoon along with the other pictures from the club earlier.

the male lets out a sigh, staring at the house from afar.

"i'm sorry. i had to."

━━━━

"let's go eat something now. i'm starving." jimin pouted.

hoseok nodded in agreement. "me too. let's go to WcDonald's. it's just over there already." he said and pointed to the restaurant few meters from the arcades.

"let's go now, guys. i'm really hungry too." namjoon started walking, pulling hoseok beside him.

taehyung fiddled with the hem of his shirt, staring at his friends. "uhm y-you guys go ahead, i'll come later."

"where are you going?" jeongguk looks at him.

taehyung blushed and smiles shyly. "j-just gonna do something here real quick."

"oh! jeongguk can stay with you. i'm sure he won't mind." jimin suggested but taehyung is quick to reject it.

"no! u-uh he don't have to. j-just go now." the brunette said, pushing jeongguk with his tiny fists towards the three boys.

jeongguk frowned but shrugged. "alright i guess. just be quick."

"take care taehyung!" hoseok grinned at him and then, the four of them went out of the arcade.

taehyung smiled and watched them walk away for a while before going to the machine to buy some tokens for himself.

when he's done, he went to the same claw machine before and inserted a coin in the coin slot to start playing.

meanwhile, someone's watching him outside of the arcades. patiently waiting for him.

jeongguk decided to stay and wait outside. he told their friends to go without him because he's going to wait for taehyung. of course, they agreed.

he stared at the boy for a while before he decided to take a seat in a bench.

━━━━

"p-please. this is the last coin." taehyung talked to the machine in front of him while holding the remaining token.

he inserted it in the machine and moved the joystick, aiming for the same bunny plush.

he waited and stared for a while before pressing the button and the claw started going down.

taehyung pressed his lips together and closed his eyes. "please. just this bunny for ggukie." he mumbled.

the brunette counted from one to ten before opening his eyes again.

he frowned, looking around the machine in confusion.

"where did the bunny go?" he asked himself.

"wait." his eyes widened, covering his mouth with his hand.

taehyung crouched down and there, he saw the bunny plush.

"i-it's the bunny! i got it?" he gasped, taking the toy.

the brunette stood up and hugged the bunny tightly, giggling in happiness. "ggukie will love this." he mumbled.

taehyung unzipped his bag open then placed the plush inside. he zipped the bag close after before exiting the place.

as he went out, taehyung's eyes widened when he saw jeongguk sitting on a bench.

"ggukie..?"

jeongguk looked up at him from his phone and stands up to face the younger male. "you hungry? the others must be eating now."

taehyung nodded shyly. "w-we should go to them now."

"yeah. let's go, tae."

the two started walking in silence together towards the restaurant.

taehyung gripped the straps of his bag, hoping that jeongguk didn't see that he got the bunny plush as he's thinking of surprising the older with it for his upcoming birthday.