eleven.

11 ▎flower field.

━━━━

"do we need a huge canva..?" jeongguk asked, staring at the different sizes of canvas.

they're now inside an art store and looking for the materials that they will need for making the project.

"a n-not so big one, i think." taehyung grips the straps of his bag.

the older hummed as an answer, grabbing a canva.

"this will be good enough. i have canvas at home but i didn't bring one so we have to buy instead. also, i ran out of paints at my home already so yeah, let's buy a set of it. i already have brushes and tape which i took from my locker earlier so all we need to buy are a canva and set of acrylic paint." he explained.

taehyung listened carefully and nodded. his hands fiddled his wallet which is shoved inside the pocket of his pants.

"stay here. i'll get the paint." jeongguk said before walking away.

the brunette watched as the older walked away and he's left with the canva standing in front of him and leaning on a wall that prevents it from falling.

he then pulled his wallet out and unzips it open, checking the amount of money that he still have.

the boy smiled, seeing he still have few to pay for the canva and the acrylic paints.

when he's done, he closed his wallet then shoved it back inside his pocket.

after a while, jeongguk went back to him while holding the paints.

"let's go now." he said and took the canva with his free hand then the two of them went to the cashier to pay.

jeongguk placed the items on the counter while taehyung took a hold of his wallet again, getting ready to pay.

his eyes widened as he saw that jeongguk picked the expensive paints. he doesn't have enough money to pay for them and he doesn't want jeongguk to pay either.

"21, 889.28W," the lady said and taehyung opens his wallet, gulping as he only have few amount of money.

he was about to pay when jeongguk cutted him off and now carrying the bag and the canva. "let's go."

taehyung's eyes went wide. "w-why did you-"

"it's all on me. don't worry about anything." the ravenette cutted him off once again and proceed on walking towards the exit of the store.

the brunette's lips formed into a cute pout and followed jeongguk instead quietly.

he took his bag from the guard and slung it on his shoulders. "g-give me those. i'll carry them."

jeongguk also did the same, taking his bag from the guard and slung it behind him. he looks at taehyung after and chuckled.

"it's fine." he said before walking away, leaving the brunette a blushing mess.

taehyung just witnessed jeongguk chuckling because of him.

━━━━

"a-are we near?" taehyung can't help but to ask after twenty minutes of walking.

jeongguk nodded, still walking while carrying the items and his bag on his shoulders. "almost there. are you tired already?"

the brunette shook his head as a no even though he really is already tired as he doesn't have a good stamina.

he shyly looks down while they're still walking on their way to the beautiful scenery that namjoon suggested.

the older stared at him for a while before shrugging and continued walking.

after some minutes of walking, the two finally arrived to the place.

they entered through the gateway and taehyung's eyes sparkled upon seeing the beautiful place. it's one of his favorites.

a flower field.

"i-it's so beautiful.." he mumbled while looking around the place in awe.

there's a lot of different kinds of flowers, plants and even butterflies. the place isn't packed as well. only few people are strolling around.

jeongguk is also looking around and studying the place. "not bad. shall we take a look around now?"

"mhm! but i h-have to text someone first." taehyung said and pulled his phone out from his bag.

taehyung
hyung! i forgot to tell you but i
will be late at work today. i have
a project to do with my partner and
we'll finish it as soon as possible.
love you, hyung

"im done." the brunette giggled and started walking around after stuffing his phone back inside his bag, the ravenette following him behind.

jeongguk only followed the boy and watched him look around the beautiful place in awe. he could see the boy's eyes sparkling and tiny gasps escaping his mouth whenever he sees a beautiful flower or butterflies.

he won't lie, the brunette is looking adorable right now.

before he knew it, a smile is visible on his face as he watches the boy that he never noticed before.

thank you so much for the 317 reads and 85 votes! yall are making me so so happy :< i hope the story isn't boring so far and i hope you enjoyed this. see you in the next chapter! ♡