twenty five.

25  ▎mario kart.

━━━━

"welcome! feel free to do anything." jimin said as soon as they entered his bedroom and went to his bed to prepare it as he and taehyung will sit on it.

taehyung placed his bag down on the floor while his eyes are lingering around the bedroom.

unlike jeongguk's room, jimin's bedroom is much livelier and colorful. the walls are painted in cream white, books are neatly placed in a birch wood-made bookshelf, some adorable stuffed toys inside a glass doored cabinet, a television with gaming controllers at the bottom and a queen sized baby blue bed with a nightstand beside it.

jimin's bedroom is too beautiful to handle.

taehyung went to the drawer where there's picture frames resting on top of it. he saw some of jimin's childhood pictures which he found cute.

a giggle left his mouth, then, his eyes landed on a picture.

it was a picture of jimin with a very familiar man beside him and they're holding hands.

"oh god.." he muttered, staring deeply into the picture.

"it's.. is this yoongi hyung?" he whispered.

"tae? do you wanna play something together?" jimin asked who's now holding a gaming console.

taehyung whipped his head to look at him and nodded as a response. he went to the bed and sat beside the blonde.

"what do we play?" he asked, picking up the other game console for himself.

"mario kart? do you know that?"

"oh. sure." taehyung smiled with his eyes glued on the tv screen in front of them.

jimin nodded and played the game.

after some seconds, the two started playing.

━━━━

jimin gasped. "woah tae! you didn't tell me you're good at this! you won every round!"

taehyung giggled and covered his shy face with the controller. "i used to play it with my hyung.."

"so you have a brother?"

"mhm." the younger happily answered with a smile. they may be not brothers by blood but he still consider seokjin as his true brother.

"must be a very good brother. what about your parents?"

taehyung went stiff at the mention of his parents. it's been so long since he got kicked out from their home. they didn't even bother to look for him and bring him.

isn't taehyung still their child?

maybe, they have a new child already and are showering that child will all their love, unlike what they did to taehyung.

"they.. t-they.. uhm, in our h-hometown." he lied.

he feels bad for lying to jimin but he had no choice. he can't tell him the truth yet. just, not now.

"oh, i see. sorry for asking too much questions, tae." jimin looks at him.

"no no, it's okay. i don't mind." he smiled at him. "i'm actually k-kinda thirsty. can i have some water?"

"of course. hold on, i'll call a maid-"

"no no! i'll get it myself." taehyung stood up, jimin just watching him.

"but-"

"it's okay jiminie. i'll be back quick!" he said before going to the door and going out.

taehyung went to the stairs and passed by jeongguk's bedroom, seeing the door slightly open.

he furrowed his brows, wondering why the ravenette's door is open.

the brunette decided to just ignore it and continued his way going downstairs towards the kitchen.

when he reached the place, he was greeted by a maid with a smile.

"how can i help?"

taehyung fiddled with the hem of his shirt as he got shy in front of the maid. "can i h-have a glass of water..?"

the maid smiled more and nodded. "of course, mr. kim." she said before walking off to do taehyung's order.

the brunette blushed softly. "j-just call me taehyung."

"sure thing, taehyung. would you like some snacks?"

"o-oh yes. jiminie and ggukie might like it. c-can you make some drink for them? and separate the snacks for ggukie please..?"

"of course." the maid softly answered, finding the boy adorable. she filled a glass with water then handed it to the boy.

taehyung smiled, taking the water from her. "thank you so much, noona." he then took big gulps of the water.

"oh my, you're so adorable." the maid complimented while now making a mango mixed with orange juice.

"t-thank you." the boy replied shyly, putting the now empty glass on the table

"you're welcome."

when she's done, she walked towards taehyung with the tray. "let's go up now."

"no, i'll just bring it myself."

"are you sure?"

taehyung nodded with a smile.

the maid stared at him, wondering if she should really let the boy carry the tray.

"okay, just be careful." she carefully passed the tray in taehyung's care.

the boy nodded and thanked her before going upstairs carefully.

taehyung went in front of jeongguk's room and gulped down his saliva, suddenly getting nervous.

"ggukie?" he called out.

he waited for about four minutes for any response but there was none.

is he outside? should i just leave it inside?

taehyung frowned and looked through the slightly opened door.

i should.

"i'm g-going in.."

the brunette went inside slowly by pushing the door with his foot as he's holding the tray with both his hands.

he looks around, seeing that the room is empty. but, he can hear a shower running coming from the bathroom.

he must be showering.

taehyung placed the glass of juice and two bowls of potato chips and random biscuits on a table.

he turned his heel to leave but soon widened his eyes and lets out a squeak at what he just saw.

jeongguk is standing right in front of him, topless with only a towel covering his bottom half.