thirty four.

34 ▎wasted.

━━━━

like how it is planned, hoseok and namjoon picked taehyung up from their house and thanked seokjin again for allowing the brunette to come with them.

when the three of them arrived to the private room, they were welcomed by jimin sitting beside a familiar looking man.

"hyung?"

"hi, taehyung." yoongi greeted with a smile.

"oh, i didn't expect jimin to actually have a boyfriend." hoseok said.

jimin snickered and sat closer to yoongi. "told you."

"where's gguk?" namjoon asked, gesturing taehyung to sit down wherever he wants which the boy complies.

"restroom. probably shitting in there." jimin giggled, pouring himself a drink.

taehyung looked around in awe, seeing the beautiful decorations of the room they're in.

it's his very first time entering a bar. it made him uncomfortable when they entered the place due to random strangers dancing around with alcohol clouding their minds and the loud music that the dj was playing booming around the bar.

but, when they entered this private room, taehyung is not feeling uncomfortable anymore. he prefers this quiet room more than the loud place out there.

and, there's only the six of them inside.

jeongguk soon came out from the restroom and was immediately greeted by hoseok's voice as he sang a happy birthday, the other boys doing the same as well.

taehyung sang along with them while clapping his hands but singing in a low tone as he's too shy to sing as loud as the others.

jeongguk chuckled as he saw the cake that namjoon was carrying and shakes his head. "damn, you guys."

"make a wish, gguk!" namjoon said after their singing.

the ravenette hummed and closed his eyes for a while to make a wish in his mind before opening his eyes again to blow the candles.

the boys clapped their hands happily, followed by loud shouts. "happy birthday!"

"thanks a lot." jeongguk thanked then took a seat beside taehyung, making the said boy blush lightly and rest his cold hands on his lap.

namjoon placed down the cake on the table carefully then sat down as well.

"oh gguk, i totally forgot. mom and dad said they will come home tomorrow for your birthday. they said sorry for coming late because of work." jimin informed.

jeongguk smiled a little at what he just heard. it's been a while since their parents' last visit.

"they should've just called me."

"geez, don't be sulky. they just knew that i'm using my phone often, while you don't."

"still not a good reason."

"uhm ggukie. you can just ask them when they're home already tomorrow." taehyung interrupted before anything gets worse.

jeongguk looks at the boy beside him and nodded. "i sure will."

━━━━

"gguk, drink more!" hoseok said, offering jeongguk a glassful of alcohol.

jeongguk rolled his eyes. "i have drank enough. you guys enjoy the rest of it."

"how about taehyung? drink a little more." namjoon said then chugged down another drink.

taehyung smiles shyly and shook his head. "i might e-end up getting wasted."

"you won't. just one last drink, yeah? besides, this one ain't that strong." hoseok grinned and placed a small glass of alcohol in front of taehyung. "see? just a little."

"don't do it if you don't want to. don't force yourself." taehyung heard jeongguk speak beside him.

the others are already wasted from the alcohol and only jeongguk and taehyung who are still on their right state of mind.

"t-this is the last one. no more." taehyung stated then held the glass to drink the alcohol.

he chugged it down and the bitterness is visible on his face. when he's down, the brunette puts the glass back down on the table then smiles at hoseok and namjoon, them returning the smile with a genuine one.

"so, jeongguk. what gifts did you receive today?" hoseok asked.

namjoon chuckled. "don't tell us you got another box of a girl's underwear."

"that's so nasty!" jimin shouted, clinging on his boyfriend with a huge pout, totally drunk already.

jeongguk sighed and rubbed his temple. "i didn't, and i only took home the ones that you guys gave me."

"aw, that's really sweet." hoseok chuckled and shakes his head.

jimin frowned, looking around the room.

"what's wrong?" yoongi asked beside him.

"who- who took my alcohol?!" jimin angrily looks at all of them, catching their attention.

"what?"

"my alcohol. the one in a small pink glass."

"oh that one in a small glass- it was yours?"

"uh-huh."

"but jimin always drinks strong alcohol." namjoon said.

with wide eyes, hoseok and namjoon looks at taehyung who's looking back at them with droopy eyes.

"tae-"

"c-can taehyungie have more of the tasty water please..?" taehyung said, pouting at them.