CHAPTER 6

(The next day)

*Elizabeth*

      I decided to pack my bags and leave. I didn't want to marry someone who I didn't even know! I wasn't even ready to GET MARRIED! So I woke up earlier than everyone else. I left a note saying:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
|I AM LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK! DO NOT BOTHER TO TRY TO LOOK FOR ME BECAUSE
|AS YOU ARE READING THIS I AM ALREADY NEAR OUR OLD HOUSE!☹            
|♡ELIZABETH
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I said 'our old house' hoping that they would go straight there and not stop by the school to check if I was there.. I took my bags and left. When I reached school, it was still early so that meant school didn't even open yet. So I sat down on a bench that was near the gate. Somehow along the way I had fallen asleep.

*Meliodas*

       As I reached the school to open up the gates, I saw Elizabeth on the bench asleep. I wondered why she was there.. she had a few suitcases with her. What did she bring those for?! I slowly shook her awake half afraid she was gonna kick me in the guts out of shock.

*Elizabeth*

      I woke up to the sound of someone shaking me and calling my name.. as I was yawning 🥱 I thought to myself, wait. Did they find me already?

     "I will not go home and marry Mael! And you can't make me!" I shouted at who I thought was my father or sisters. "What? Who's Mael? " a familiar voice asked. I slowly opened one eye and saw it was Meliodas.

      Shoot. I can't tell him I'm gonna marry someone that isn't him! After all, he did mark me.. "Oh, i-it was just a dream" I mumbled like an idiot.

       "Hm..ok..what are you doing here so early?" He asked while opening the gate. How do I answer that?! "Just..Soo excited to see friends I guess..Hehe..." I nervously laughed.

     He turned around to look at me an said "See your friends at 6.50 in the morning?" He asked sarcastically while raising his brow. I just shrugged and walked into the school.

*Meliodas*

       I saw her walk into the school. What the hell were those bags for? Seriously..she looked ridiculous trying to carry everything herself so I offered to help her. She blushed and then nodded. I smirked and took her bags.

     "So, Ellie. What are these bags for?" "Ellie?" She asked trying to stifle a giggle. "Yeah! That's my new nickname for you. You like it?" I said grinning. "Ha! You wish Meliodas!" She said pushing me away from her by my nose.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its so short guys. I got a little lazy today😅
I'll be updating chapter 7 soon! Don't forget to vote and comment😁
Byeee!🥰