Chapter 16

Hey guys. I'm so so so sorry for not updating lately! I've just been so caught up with school and updating my other book 'my mate' that I was completely ignoring this one. So here is a chapter for you!
_____________________________

*Elizabeth*

We went into the ice cream shop. The same waiter from before this came to serve us. When he saw Meliodas he ran away and told a waitress to take his place.

Meliodas laughed at his reaction while I just rolled my eyes. "Hello miss! And mister. What would you like today?" The waitress asked. "Lover's special, please.." I heard Meliodas whisper to the waitress.

When she left I asked him, "Why the lovers special?" "Why not? Are we not lovers?" He asked smirking. I just hid my blush.

(Timeskip) sorry😟🙁

We arrived home. "Ellie!" Gelda said. "Where the hell have you two been?" Zeldris asked. "Ice cream. Why?" Meliodas said.

Zeldris just handed me a letter. When Meliodas and me read my letter, he didn't have a reaction whereas I was now frowning.

"So?" Zeldris asked. "What's it say?" "My- my wedding is going to be held on Sunday. A day before my birthday.." I muttered.

"So that's why you ran away huh?" Meliodas asked gripping his fists.

"Y-yes..." I stuttered nervous of what he was gonna do next.