Chapter 32

*Meliodas*

They got all of us dressed and put us in chains right in front of the stage. I was put ahead though cause they wanted me to get a better view.

I rolled my eyes at the thought. Then I saw Elizabeth walk down the aisle. She looked like she had cried her eyes out cause they were blood red.

She stopped to look at me. She then turned and continued walking. She arrived at the stage and sat down at the throne.

Then I saw Mael walk down the aisle. As he passed me he looked at me and kicked me.

Or so it seemed. He actually kicked the key to me. But he had to actually kick me to make it look believable.

I heard Zel growl. I looked at Gelda She nodded. I was flattered. Zeldris knew what we were up to and he still cared for me. Aww~

I smirked. I ducked my head down quickly to get the key 🔑 in my mouth and used my darkness to quickly unlock myself free and flew around the hall.

I was being used as a distraction until Estarossa could free the others.

I saw a few goddess guards chase after me. So we had a fight as I saw Estarossa freeing the others.

*Zeldris*

Estarossa unlocked me and I got up. "I still haven't forgiven you.." I say. "I didn't ask for it.." he replied with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and flew off to help Mel- er..kick some goddess butt..

*Meliodas*

Zeldris was helping me kill some goddesses when our backs collided. I decided to tease him and see his excuse.

"Hey Zel" I say. "What is it?" He asks. "I didn't know you cared for mee~" I cooed with a smirk.

He blushed. "I-i-i do not!! I was just making it believable!! Acting!" He stuttered.

I laughed so hard that I almost got killed! 🤣