CHAPTER 9

*Meliodas*

I quickly ran towards the janitor's closet, still dragging Ellie with me. I threw the bags in there and pushed Ellie in there. She started banging on the door as I saw her family walking into the school. I quickly ran inside the closet and put my hand over her mouth and signalled for her to be quiet 🤫.

She looked pissed but obeyed. Not that I was complaining or anything. I saw her family walk into the principal's office and heard shouting and demands. I took the opportunity and ran with Ellie and her bags back to my car. At the gates she escaped my grip and said, " Would you stop with the fucking dragging! You're not even telling me why we're running or where we're running to..." she said frustrated.

"Fine I'll answer both. You're family is in the school right this second and that's why we are running towards my car to get to my place and hide." I said in a breath. "Why didn't you just tell me that to begin with?! Let's go! Come on hurry!" She exclaimed running towards my car. "You know, it's not really that easy carrying all your bags while running you know." I said still a bit annoyed that she called me teacher's pet 😒.

"Oh, sorry.." she apologised. Hmm..I couldn't stay mad at her. Darn her cuteness! She took some bags from me and we reached my car. I put the bags 🎒in the boot, and got in the car. I kissed her cheek before we left making her blush. "Aww..you should blush more often." I smirked 😏. She started blushing profusely.

I started the car and drove. As I was driving, I saw Ellie looking out the window. I couldn't help myself. I just had to tease her.

*Elizabeth*

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

I was just looking out the window, when suddenly I felt gentle kisses on my neck. " M-meliodas! Shouldn't you be f-f-focusing on the road!?" I stuttered as he was still kissing my neck. "Nah! I'd rather be focusing on you" he said. I could feel him smirking 😏. "MELIODAS!!!" "AWW...FINE..."he said frowning and focusing back on the road.

🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢

*Meliodas*

When we arrived at my house, I looked at Ellie. She looked like she was about to faint. "T-this is where you live?" She said. Hmm..must be a real shock. You don't see her stutter everyday. "Yeah this is my house. Why? What's wrong?" I asked curiously to know why she was so shocked.

"You call this a house?! This is a mansion!" "Well technically its a castle.." I muttered. "Don't get all technical with me!" She said."Hehe..ok let's get you settled in" I said.

*Elizabeth*

We entered the house. "Welcome to my home!" He said giving me a warm and welcoming smile. There was something about that smile that made me want to stay here with him forever. Wait- no.
Ugh! Here comes the rambling...🤦🏻‍♀️
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyo guys! I'm sorry that this chapter is kinda short. I promise to make chapter 10 a little longer.
Byee!😘