Chapter 29

*Meliodas*

Estarossa held a knife up against my neck. I showed an emotionless face. He bent down and whispered something in my ear.

What I heard made my eyes widen. I reluctantly gave up. "What are you doing Mel?!" Zel asked struggling, trying to slap me.

I looked down. "The supreme deity is kind enough to invite y'all to my wedding ceremony tomorrow..no matter how much I disagree.." he said.

"Take them back to the goddess realm. I'm going ahead to meet her majesty.." he said flying off.

We were all shoved into a carriage. We all sat silently as Gelda tried to calm Zeldris down.

"Wtf would you do that for?!" He shouted at me as he slapped my face. Ellie just stared at me teary eyed.

I didn't show any emotion. When the time comes I'll tell them..

(Flashback)

Estarossa bent down and whispered something in my ear. "Play along. It's father's wishes. I'm betraying them on the day of the wedding.." he said getting up.

(End of flashback)

Diane and the other girls comforted Ellie as she cried in a corner. They sent me glares.

Gelda walked up to me. "What did he say?" She asks. I look at her Pretending to be puzzled.

She stared at me as if saying don't try pulling that shit with me. I sighed. I told her what he said. She gasped and nodded slightly.

I told her to not tell anyone yet. And act casual. Or. Sad. She can tell Zeldris only if she's sure no one is with them.

She agreed as Diane stomped up to us. "Are you happy now?! Ellie is crying her eyes out because she thought you loved her but you let her marry someone else!!" She screamed.

I showed an emotionless face even though my ears were throbbing and my eyes were fighting to make a niagara falls in here.