Chapter 30

*Meliodas*

We reached the Goddess realm. I didn't dare look at Ellie. They took us to separate cells.

They put me in a room though. Then I realised they put me next to Ellie's room.

They consider that as a torture trap cause I could hear her crying her eyes out that made my heart break.

Damn these winged bastards..

Estarossa finally entered my torture room. He locked the door behind him. He walked to me.

I growled. I didn't fully trust him yet..

"Relax brother. I didn't betray the Demon clan. Father wanted me to get some inside information about them.." he protested.

I growled even louder. "Why'd you have to marry Ellie then?" I asked showing that I was clearly pissed.

He sighed. "I don't love her, brother. You do. The supreme deity has entrusted me to be the leader of the four archangels. I remember meeting her personally before the supreme deity gave her up for adoption." He explained.

"The only reason she's getting Ellie back is because she'll gain more power by me marrying Ellie. That's why today, we're going to trash the wedding." He said with a smirk.

I smirked back. He unchained me. I grabbed him by the neck. He showed an emotionless face.

"Whatever you do, make sure it's before y'all share the kiss. Or agree on any vows." I growled, squeezing his neck harder.

He choked out blood. "O-ok brother.." he said choking. I let him go and got up. "What's the plan, lil bro.." I smirked.

He grinned.