CHAPTER 14

*Meliodas*

        The 10 commandments stopped Ellie and me from passing. "Hey look! It's Elizabeth and her puppet Meliodas! Meliodas. How haven't you realised that she is using you? I'm the one for you!" Derierie said. "Well. No and Elizabeth is the only one for me. Not you." I said coldly. "Wow. Harsh.." I heard Diane mumble.

         "Oh yeah?! Well then. I guess I'll just have to kill her then!!" She screamed. I was about to kick her ass when suddenly Elizabeth held Derierie's arm. "Let me go you stupid grandma!!" Derierie demanded. "OK.. " Ellie replied, a smirk forming on her face.

       She threw Derierie into a wall! "Oh my god Elizabeth! " Diane yelled. Elizabeth smiled and grabbed our wrists and ran to class dragging us along with her.

     "*Huff puff* Oh my god. I can't believe you just did that!" Diane said panting. "Ellie. I don't see that side of you everyday. Did you get overprotective over me?" I said teasing her. "W-what?! No! Of course not! Hmph!" She pouted which I found adorable.

         "I'm just kidding Ellie. I'm sorry!" I said apologising. "Hmm..fine. I forgive you.." She was so adorable at times. "Ok let's get to recess." Diane said. We went to the cafeteria.
__________________________

Okay guys! I finished editing!●w●

Your girl,
Lady_Elizabeth_2021 ■₩■