Chapter 26

*Meliodas*

Zeldris had told me what 'Mael' had said. I also still remember that he was our brother. Adoptive brother but still.

He had issues fitting in with the demons back at home because he was born without darkness.

But who would have thought that he would join the goddess clan. And now, he's doing the supreme deity's evil bidding by trying to steal Ellie away from me!

Because of that, like he doesn't consider me as his brother, I don't consider him as MY brother.

During class, Estarossa was just eyeing me like a Hawk. I smirked at his jealous reaction when I purposely kissed Ellie on the cheek.

I bet it bothers him that I can get THIS close to Ellie willingly without being pushed away reluctantly like him.

During Recess, when Ellie went to get her tray of food with Gelda, I told the sins about what Estarossa said.

They know Estarossa personally too cause he used to come to this school before Ellie came.

They looked just as confused as when Zel and me first heard it."Wtf does he mean by prey?!" Ban asked.

(BTW, they became close friends with Meliodas after a few weeks hanging out with Elizabeth together. They're also friends with Gelda and Zeldris..)

Everyone had the same answer: "No clue"

"I know exactly what it meant.." I say deeply as I face the table, my hair covering my Demon eyes.

"What's it mean?" Ban asked eagerly.

"It means, that he's gonna try and take Ellie with him today back to the goddess realm." The table was silent.

"Which means that we have to be on full guard.." I say staring everyone straight in the eye.

Everyone nodded except for Zeldris. I looked at him for a response but he kept looking the other way.

"What on earth is so important than this conversation that makes you ignore me Zeldris?!" I shouted at him.

He just pointed in a direction and what I saw horrified me. Estarossa was kissing Elizabeth.

______________________________________

MissAshUwU sorry it took so long..but on the bright side I finally published! Don't kill me cause I left you a cliffhanger!😂